Stop Begging For Friends!

Options

Replies

• Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Having a bad day?....SMH

What does SMH stand for? I've seen it heaps...
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Who cares. People are looking for support in an online community. Don't open those threads if they bother you.

Ok
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Having a bad day?....SMH

"Shaking My Head"

BTW, Does anyone want to be Frenz??? PUUULLLEEEEAAASSEEE!!!! <3<3<3
    P.S. ADD ME!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Oh I give up. xD

What do you give up on? Please never quit!!!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    BeatDeadHorse.gif
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    You do realize this is the "introduce yourself" page so of course people will try to become friends with others since their new!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    WOW its people like you who probably make people leave. What a B**** you seem.
    there is NOTHING wrong with people , esp new people, looking for friends.. If I were yours I would dump your butt after this.. MEAN AND NASTY you are

Cute dog. Glad we arent friends. I hate getting dumped.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wanna be my friend?!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh I find this topic hysterical!!! Nice way to kill half an hour at work :smile:
    Kinda got more than you bargained for there hey Mike!!
    Thanks all for the good laugh :laugh:

Yeah not what I expected. Its actually funny. However, I dont want to be known as a mean guy because Im not. Its pretty 50/50 though but Cant please everyone.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    BeatDeadHorse.gif

Love it!!!

You can't beat a dead horse. I use that phrase often.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    That horse looks suspiciously like a camel :huh:
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    Okay I stopped reading the posts at the end of page 1. Just wanted to say as an old hippie chick "not my scene man". :flowerforyou:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    oooookay.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.
    If you dont like people asking for friends, I will tell you the same thing I told the guy who doesnt like people asking for help with motivation. Dont go into forums with that topic. wow is that simple or what?
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Lmao. LOVE THIS POST! Everytime I see a "looking for friends!" post I'm just like what the hell...
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    200lb loss?? Amazing! Mr. Cranky pants has earned his rant! Some people are needier than others. Just skip the needy posts and move on to the inspirational ones. And by the way- please use your 15 minutes of post fame to share your story! I would LOVE to hear how you did it and why! I have a long journey ahead of me and could use inspiration. Congrats on your achievements!

LOL. Thanks. Im not cranky. Seriously. I would love to share my story with you but its still a work in progress. In the meantime, you can go to my blog @ www.Mikes356daytransformation.blogspot.com there I have posted certain parts of my story but Im still working on it. Follow it and leave feedback. Feedback helps me improve for my next post.

He's lying, he's cranky cuz he's hungry from not eating, THAT'S how he lost weight

LOL. You might be right. There is a 24 hour McDonalds around the corner. I could use 2 double cheeseburgers, no ketchup no mustard, add mac sauce. Medium fry and a Large coke zero. << Gotta watch my figure. LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Seems not a B**** but a PR*** sorry .. maybe both? Just chill . You have eyes obviously. Dont read it instead of attacking people

Ok.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Having a bad day?....SMH

Shaking My Head.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    BeatDeadHorse.gif

LMAO!!! I thought the horse was a slave. I would not have been offended though. I cant get mad at history. It is what it is. I get it though.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You do realize this is the "introduce yourself" page so of course people will try to become friends with others since their new!

Good observation. I didnt notice. Sorry for that.
This discussion has been closed.