Replies

• realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    sarcasm is such a lost art....
  • maxnsc
    maxnsc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think this is my second post ever on this site... but the pics made it a lot of fun to read.. if anyone wants to be friends thats cool... either way, I enjoyed the posts.. especially that animated beating of the dead horse!! LOL!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Lmao. LOVE THIS POST! Everytime I see a "looking for friends!" post I'm just like what the hell...

LOL.
  • missymuffet459
    Options

And starting a whole thread over it is constructive..... how? Makes you look self-important and grumpy when you start posts like that.

People use forums for different reasons - some to find like minded people, others to grumble about what other people do. I know which I'd rather read.....

This.
  • avrilamor
    avrilamor Posts: 30
    Options
    Well....that was mean! :ohwell:
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    sqjdb4.jpg
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Having a bad day?....SMH

What does SMH stand for? I've seen it heaps...

"Shaking My Head"

BTW, Does anyone want to be Frenz??? PUUULLLEEEEAAASSEEE!!!! <3<3<3
    P.S. ADD ME!!!

D'oh! Thanks lol
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    All of these self-serving "do me a favor, blah blah blah ....." threads should be forbidden. There seems to be a rash of them tonight and I have yet to see any of them be productive.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oh I give up. xD

What do you give up on? Please never quit!!!

lol Leave meh alone! I couldn't figure out how to post a gif. xD
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    sqjdb4.jpg

ERMAHGERD!!! I wanna nuzzle ALL THE BELLIES!
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    BeatDeadHorse.gif

I want this on a tshirt, but I would obviously want the animation to work...how do I do this?
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    BeatDeadHorse.gif

I want this on a tshirt, but I would obviously want the animation to work...how do I do this?

You might be surprised what they can do with flexible LCD screens these days
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    BeatDeadHorse.gif

You might be surprised what they can do with flexible LCD screens these days

Yes, yes I would. I'll take 5!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Be my friend?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Well....that was mean! :ohwell:
    :embarassed:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day?

Seems to me that you havent yet seen the other forum topis. Like Weight loss and recipes.
    Maybe if you tried heading over to those forums, you'll find what you want. No one is making you click on the Inrtoduction ones. They are people who are new, they are looking for constructive things. Youre not going to find construction in the INTRODUCTION PAGE, genius.

:/

Well Said. :-) Not trying to start an argument as it appears you are. If thats what you want you win. Im not good at arguing. Just stating facts. Ill try not to go kill myself because you hurt my feelings.

f58vpf.gif

Was just thinking of this yesterday! Be my friend? haha
  • Focusisfab
    Focusisfab Posts: 140
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.

We ARE thirsty....and hungry!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    sqjdb4.jpg

ERMAHGERD!!! I wanna nuzzle ALL THE BELLIES!

YESSS! I wish I was like a cat so the fatter I got, the more attractive and adorable I became
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    If everyone doesnt stop calling me mean Im going to go consume 24 pack of raw cookie dough. Say that Im mean 1 more time!!!! Ill do it I swear!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Oh I give up. xD

What do you give up on? Please never quit!!!

lol Leave meh alone! I couldn't figure out how to post a gif. xD

LOL. Its ok.
This discussion has been closed.