Do you workout on Saturday or Sunday?

Options
123457»

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I nearly always work out one day, if not both.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I usually take Sunday off, but Saturday is hiking day!! That's my favorite day of the week. :love: My hubby and I do it together, plus I get all those extra cals!!
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    Both.....always!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    My workout schedule is set for Sundays being one of the days I workout.
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I always run on Saturday's, occasionally on Fridays as well. I don't workout on Sunday's unless I'm
    over in cals.

Main reasons I workout on Saturday?
    -so I can eat more. Family always has treats on the weekend and it's hard to resist.
    -I love going on early morning runs. So refreshing. Not a worry in mind except going for a nice long run.
    - my family and I typically lounge on the weekends (for the most part). Getting some exercise in helps me feel a little better and not so lazy.
  • christinastokes3
    christinastokes3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do on Saturdays but not on Sundays. Sunday is my day off. I work it the rest of the week.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I make it a rule to only workout on days that end in "ay"
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Saturday is my only day off during the week! I start my work and workout week on Sunday! *BOOTY SHAKE*

Sara
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I try and workout on the weekends...Saturday is not always easy and I may skip it but Sunday mornings I have a class so I do on Sundays. I work on Saturdays so if I work out it is after work and if hubby has something he wants to do as a family after I get out of work then I won't I will use it as a day off
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I don't workout on the weekends. I spend time with my son. We always have mommy/son weekends. Having a nice break like that helps me hit the gym hard on Mondays!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sure do!! Usually, one of the days ends up being a scheduled "rest" day anyway, but I still workout. Sometimes, if I have to shift my training schedule, then I will workout both days. Either way, I do some physical activity on the weekends no matter what. Rest days usually include a walk or something anyway...
  • itsgood
    itsgood Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Saturdays, yes, but not Sunday! Sacred Sunday, I call it. I work out in the mornings, so I love keeping one day free to be a little lazy and linger over coffee. I "play" though...swim, walk, bike, hike, garden...I'm game for whatever might come up!
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    I always work out on Saturday and Sundays. Sunday mornings at the gym are my favorite. Hardly anyone there!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I work out on both days because I have more time and can do longer workouts.
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i work out every day. haven't even taken a day off in July yet.
  • dbarchus
    dbarchus Posts: 42
    Options
    I work out MORE on the weekends. Sunday is my long run day (10+ miles)

1. I have more time
    2. I can eat more

I agree!!!!! (except my long workout doesn't include running :)
  • lashawn0187
    lashawn0187 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was weighing myself on Sat morning and still working out then taking off Sundays. But now that it is getting closer to my trip in mid-Sept. I'm going to start weighing myself on Sunday mornings and do a light workout just cardio on Sundays. I got so much weight to lose that I have to us everyday I can!
  • lashawn0187
    lashawn0187 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree with you during the week I don't get as much calories as I should when I'm working because I work the mid-shift 1400-2400 so I don't like to eat too late if I can help it and usually go to sleep hungry.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I try to do something over the weekend...be it working in the yard or on the house even just going for a walk.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yes, both. My body has no idea it's the weekend, and I go early in the morning, so it rarely interferes with weekend plans. This only works for me because my gym is open 24/7/365. Otherwise, I might take them as active rest days.