165 pounds gone.

Options

Replies

• Donnaovercomer
    Donnaovercomer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job! And hey, if you want to have a 2 week slump and eat terribly, enjoy it as a splurge and get back on track. Consider it a vacation from all the hard work you've put in for the last 6 years (WOW!!!!).

No beating yourself up. You've done an amazing job!

I agree, you at least recognize this!! you can do it, you have done a great job already.
  • Inezsc
    Inezsc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and so encouraging for me. I just recently started with myfitnesspal and after hearing your story I want to do better. I think dedication is the key thing when it comes to weight loss. You have come so far already, keep going. Thanks for sharing.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! You're rocking that weight loss! congrats!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Wow, great job! You look fabulous! You look so much younger! What an inspiration!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow...Excellent job!!!
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Also, I got married on the 28th of October too, just a different year. :tongue:
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Great job!!
  • janindebbie
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Crazy impressive that you have worked so very hard but it sure is paying off! Kudos! Reading your post has made me even more determined to stick with it!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job, you should be uber proud! Don't give up now. :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome accomplishment! You should be SO proud of yourself! keep up the great work! You can get out of your two week slump! Just start NOW!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    165 pounds lost without weight loss surgery. That is SUCH an accomplishment! You look great, and I love your wedding photo :) Looks like you had a non-traditional theme that suited you perfectly.

I wouldn't let a few bad weeks get you down. You're doing awesome!
  • sanguinia
    sanguinia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you to each an every one of you for the support! It means a great deal and I am determined to keep going:)
  • sanguinia
    sanguinia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fell into a pit of despair and gained back several pounds. 14 to be exact! But I'm determined to pick myself back up and keep going. I think Halloween-NYE is the worst time for watching the weight, especially when baking is a major hobby ;)
  • moostrodamus
    Options
    This is just my second week here but i come and read success stories here every morning before i go to work.

I look up to you and all the people like you who have fought so hard to better their health and appearance through controlling how they eat.

If it was easy everyone would be fit.

I admire the fighters!

I think it's great that you don't give up...many thanks!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! COngrats :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you are so amazing and inspiring! love the wedding. you look beautiful and your husband is dashing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!