165 pounds gone.

Options

Replies

• ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Your before and after pics are fantastic! Super job. You will find yourself pulling your way out of your slump in no time.
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment! You look amazing! Hope your post and all these comments give you that "amp" you need!
  • sanguinia
    sanguinia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :-)
  • devrinator
    devrinator Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You're totally super amazing. For what it's worth, you look really good no matter what you weigh. You're just so pretty, and the pic of you in the skirt is to die for! You got me here to log my stupid calories! lol. Candle lighter, you are. :):)
  • sanguinia
    Options
    <3 to Devrinator!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats!
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    super amazing!! KEEP IT UP
  • joycelreed
    joycelreed Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't know you but I am incredibly proud of what you have done. You are insuring yourself to be with your family and be able to enjoy them and have a better life and health. It is hard but worth the fight..... good good good for you!
  • KaraLikeCareuh
    KaraLikeCareuh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be so proud!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should not feel down or get too hard on yourself. You've doen a tremendous job so far. Feel free to add me if you need an extra fan and friend on MFP!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Sexy mama!! Congrats on your hard work and success!!
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job! =D
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Amazing! That is all I can come up with looking at your pictures!
  • glittersno
    glittersno Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I know what you mean about the slumps. I have been at my diet for over a month (I am a newbie) and I get the blah moods. Don't give up, you have gotten so far! By the way, I just LOVE the wedding picture! I had a friend that had a Halloween wedding and her colors were black and red. Very gothic. It was awesome!!! Anyway, best of luck to you!
  • sanguinia
    Options
    Thank you to ALL who have replied with encouragement and compliments while I was 'away'. I took a mental break. It can and does get mentally exhausting... I'm back though... finding the determination to get back here has been rewarding. Picked up some more books and that old light bulb came back on over my head and I got out of the fog. I did manage to gain a few pounds back... But I have already lost 6 of those over the last two weeks... Still trying to keep it slow & steady.

Again, Thank you all!
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You should be so proud of all you have accomplished. It is very inspirational!
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing! The tortoise wins the race! Totally congrats and nice job! Love to have you as a friend!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a wonderful job you have done
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow--look at what you've done. And you seem to have done it with some patience and determination. I know you can find that again and resume your great progress. Good luck!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!