Whats for breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ????????

Options

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Banana, light and fit yougart, capri sun sunrise (only 60 cals0 and a nurti grain bar

Lunch Wendy's grilled chicken, side ceasr instead of ff and a diet coke ( water tooo)

snack : 1/2 flat bread light with 5 slices of hillshire farm club sandwihich meat, mustard. Filled me right up.

Dinner: 1/2 kangaroo pita, can of tuna, 2 tsp of mayo, stalk of celery, 16 oz of water and a cucumber with light ranch dressing :) YUMMY

WORKED OUT 33 min on eliptical. TWO 25 OZ BOTTLES OF WATER

Snack have enough for ice cream, not sure yet was worried wendy's over did me but IM well with in my range...
  • jess1304
    Options
    I think most perople would say I don't eat enouph but lately I had to cut my diet in half because I can't get these last 20 lbs. off

Breakfast- nothing, I'm never hungry in the morning.
    Lunch- subway Salad with an orange or an apple
    Supper- An apple with some peanut butter and a 100 calorie pack(either trail mix or chex party mix)

Even though its not to much, it satisfies me enouph to get through the day.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I think most perople would say I don't eat enouph but lately I had to cut my diet in half because I can't get these last 20 lbs. off

Supper- An apple with some peanut butter and a 100 calorie pack(either trail mix or chex party mix)

you may not be looseing those last 20 lbs cuz u dont eat breakfast, try that and see what happnes..:P
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options

Oh, Jess....starving yourself will get those pounds off but you will pay for it later :frown:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Have you tried NOT starving your body? :ohwell:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Well I ended up not sticking to anything I put down yesterday. So hopefully today is better.

B: 1/2 an onion bagel with 1/2 tbsp. of cream cheese and a cup of hot chocolate

S: Fat Free Yogurt

L: Smart ones, an orange and a 60 calorie chocolate pudding

S: Banana

D: A large salad and some celery with peanut butter
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options

Jess, you have to eat more. Seriously. :flowerforyou:
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Morning All,

Pre-Workout: Banana
    Breakfast: WW Bagel, scrambled 3 egg whites & 1 egg, 1T Smucker's Natural PB, 1 orange
    Snack: 1c Oatmeal, 1c Strawberries, 1 scoop Designer Whey Protien
    Lunch: 1 sweet potato, 4oz center cut pork chop, 1c green beans
    Snack: Jennie-O Natural Turkey Burger, 1c asparagus
    Dinner: 3oz chicken breast, 3c mixed salad items, 2T Raspberry Walnut Dressing
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

People would say you don't eat enough, because you don't. You need breakfast to get your metabolism going in the morning, and you need a decent dinner. Your diet is kinda scary. You gotta take care of your body, and you have to feed it...otherwise it can't function properly- let alone drop the weight.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Fiber 1 Honey Clusters w/ 2% milk
    Lunch: Pizza bun, banana and President's Choice Caramel Latte

Dinner:? Dunno yet.
  • lvnascar
    Options

You really need to eat a min. of 1200 cal. When you get below that amount your body starts to use your muscle as food. So any weight loss is muscle not fat. Please eat more! :flowerforyou:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

This post sounds like a cry for help to me. Don't you see what everyone else is eating? They are healthy, losing weight, getting their bodies into shape, and you are starving yourself. There are tons of topics on here about undereating. It's not smart and it's not the right thing to do.

Today I'm having...

Breakfast: Barbara's Bakery 100% Shredded Wheat, Skim Milk, Coffee with a splash of milk... 1 piece of wheat toast with homemade jam that was delivered to my work :tongue:

Snack: HB Egg

Lunch: EEEEEK no leftovers today, I dont know what I'm going to have... has to be fast but really, fast food sucks. What should I get from Kroger to eat real quick?

Snack: Celery & Hummus

After Gym: Protein Shake

Dinner: I'm making a casserole - Boiled Chicken Breast (shredded or sliced), Brown Rice, Broccoli, Carrots, Spinach, (whatever other veggies I have) all mixed together. Little bit of Cheddar Cheese on top, baked until hot. Easy, Yum :heart:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    I'm so excited it's Thursday...cause that's one day closer to Friday! :bigsmile:

M1:
    1 cup cooked oats
    6 oz carbmaster yogurt (peach, mixed into the oats...YUM)
    1/4 cup light soy milk

M2:
    Smart Ones Chicken Santa Fe (forgot to cook last night, oops!)
    1/2 cup brown rice

M3:
    1/4 cup apricots
    1 oz light string cheese
    1 package Nature Valley Crunchy bars

Pre/Post Workout:
    8 oz low sodium V8
    1 slice whole grain bread
    1/2 cup egg beaters

M4:
    4 oz baked salmon
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup lima beans

M5:
    2 whole eggs
    1/2 cup egg white

1500 Cal, 45/35/25 C/P/F.

Yesterday I only made it to 1396 calories, oops. Did a really fast 40 min. run and had NO appetite afterward. It was all I could to just to finish my tilapia!:ohwell:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having:

B'fast: 1 cup cooked oats, dash of cinnamon, 0.25 tbs. whipped butter, some cranberries and mixed nuts thrown in

Lunch: ham/cheese/light mayo/lettuce on a bun with some natural Cheetos and baby carrots

Snack: pita chips, baby carrots, few nibbles of peanut butter, laughing cow wedge

Dinner: leftover Tikka Masala :love:

I also bought some caramel for dipping granny smith apples in...I'll have that tm! Yum!!
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup Special K Fruit and Yogurt
    1/2 cup Skim Milk

Lunch:
    Tortilla Factory High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla
    1/8 cup mexican cheese
    Roast beef
    Light Mayo
    Lettuce
    1/2 serving nabisco wheat thins

Snack:
    Special K Chocolately Pretzel Bar :love: (only 90 calories!)

Dinner:
    Not sure yet

And also, yay for me, I may actually hit my water serving today :smile:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am running lat today. Good evening all.

Breakfast:heart: grilled low carb tortilla , slice of pepper jack cheese
    Lunch:heart: bowl of soup
    Dinner:heart: Chicken cook indiet pepsi & spices. rpoasted veggies

Snacks, nuts and water
    Marie
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

B: 3/4 of an onion bagel with 1-3/4 egg whites and 1/2 a cup of hot chocolate.

S: Fat free yogurt

L: 2 cups of salad mix, 1 cup of mushrooms, 2 celery stalks and a little dressing. Plus a sugar free jello and a banana.

S: Apple

D: Not sure yet.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Good morning Ambrerc, you are a early bird this morning and yeserday too. How you like this nice sunny days we are having?

:heart: -breakfast
    eggs, low carb tortilla, coffee
    :heart: ---Lunxh---Hamburger in a wrap, salad, pickle , ice tea.
    :heart:--- Supper---Husband wants chile dogs so I will have a turkey frank Wrap/ cheese ond onions , salad

:drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart:

Snacks will be cottage cheese, nuts, ricotti cheese:heart::heart: :heart: Marie

LOLO, I forgot to say hello to you, Sammy sends his love too.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello to all of the ganged here. you all have really imspire me to better eating. Love you all.:heart::heart: Plenty of <<<<<Hugs>>>>>>
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Everyone! :drinker:

Preworkout: Banana
    Breakfast: WW English Muffin, Scrambled 3 egg whites & 1 egg, 1T Smuckers Natural PB, 1 Orange
    Snack: 1c Oatmeal, 1c Strawberries, 1 scoop Designer Whey Protein French Vanilla
    Lunch: 3oz Center Cut Pork Chop, Sweet Potato, 1c French Cut Green Beans
    Snack: 3oz Grilled Chicken Breast, 1c Asparagus
    Dinner: So far it is going to be Pot Roast with Veggies.

Calie, Thanks for the Hug! :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Morning!! Last night I made an AMAZING salmon fillet...put salt, pepper, dill, lemon juice/slices, and drizzled orange citrus poppyseed dressing on it and baked it. Then I sauteed spinach in garlic, ginger and soy sauce. :love:

M1:
    1 cup Total Whole Grain cereal
    1 whole egg
    1/2 cup egg beaters
    1/2 cup light soy milk

M2:
    6 oz light yogurt
    1 Nature Valley Crunchy bar (crumbled up in the Key Lime yogurt...yum!)

M3:
    4 oz baked salmon
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup baby lima beans

Pre/Post-Run:
    8 oz low sodium V8
    8 oz light soy milk
    1 oz light string cheese

M4:
    4 oz salmon
    1/2 cup lima beans
    1/2 cup pears