Seriously??

Options
123457»

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    1. I worked my fat a** off to wear my spandex shorty shorts. and I look good in them.

2. I have worn a spagetti strap tank top before out of pure necessity because I had nothing else to wear and didnt want to skip the gym

3. I go to the gym after work so yes, I have makeup on.

Everyone has a story, and a life, and an off day every once in a while. I would try not to be so quick to judge them...
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    Bah, girls don't realize how bad they'll make their skin with make up on + massive amounts of sweat.

I wear the yoga pants because they're easier to run in, but otherwise, I'm in a huge state of unpretty.
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I understand makeup just because I never think to take it off before I workout - I wash my face AFTERwards when I shower.

But the booty spandex shorts? Ew. No thank you! I stick to yoga pants.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I have to wash my face PRE-work out because if not i break out and look like a teenager with acne.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies... what's with the booty spandex shorts at the gym that your butt sticks out of? Along with full makeup? A string tanktop and a barely there sports bra under it?

I see scores of women at my gym that dress like this... any time someone looks at them for more than a few seconds they fire off that laser bolt stare...

You dont want gawkers dont dress like this.

Just saying!

Theres more rant for the night... FLAME ON!
    Yeah that first one is wrong...and probably the wrong size
    the second one I do not understand...
    the tank top because it's a gym and it's warm
    and there's no such thing as a barely there sports bra.
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    real women dont look like sluts at the gym
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    People can wear whatever they bloody well want to :smile:
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    I have to wash my face PRE-work out because if not i break out and look like a teenager with acne.

I do the same thing. Sweating with makeup on is horrible for your skin. And I usually steal one of my husbands t-shirts and wear yoga pants. NOT a hot look, but I'm not there to gain attention.
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options

I agree with this post too. I wear what I want, but maybe the ladies who are in their spandex are looking at me like, "why the hell is she in a men's t-shirt?!" I just think wearing makeup is so bad for your skin.

And it's not just girls. I see guys in their torn-down-the-seam sleeveless shirts to flaunt their 6-packs, and I see guys in regular T's. Wear what makes you comfortable if it gets you off your couch.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

I agree with this post too. I wear what I want, but maybe the ladies who are in their spandex are looking at me like, "why the hell is she in a men's t-shirt?!" I just think wearing makeup is so bad for your skin.

And it's not just girls. I see guys in their torn-down-the-seam sleeveless shirts to flaunt their 6-packs, and I see guys in regular T's. Wear what makes you comfortable if it gets you off your couch.

Exactly! I don't understand what the fuss is about...if someone wants to wear a track suit or glam gym gear who cares!! Shouldn't we just concentrate on our gym session and not other people and what they do or don't wear. It's all very odd.
  • RanmaGirl5
    RanmaGirl5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

It's called when you workout it gets hot, so you wear little clothing. I go to the gym wearing a sports bra and sport shorts. I just glare at guys because their hooting and whistling makes me loose my focus
    [/quote]

Ok troll.
    [/quote]

I'm not a troll, obviously you are though
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I don't care what other people wear, because it's not me, so I don't tend to get all worried about what everyone else is doing, I would much rather worry about myself, and myself only.