:bigsmile:

WTG, folks! :drinker:
    *rubs eyes*

:noway: :noway:
    Sara?

:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Yes, ma'am. I'm logging again so I thought I'd pop in & say hello & way to go! :heart: I might be around a little bit more. :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,773 Member
    Yes, ma'am. I'm logging again so I thought I'd pop in & say hello & way to go! :heart: I might be around a little bit more. :flowerforyou:

Glad to see you back here ma'am.
  • 3babybeans

I made buttercream frosting today...I HAD to come back. :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member

Evil buttercream--
  • 3babybeans

Evil buttercream--

It's in my fridge & out of my reach. M's b.day party is this weekend so it's going to be difficult. BUT he doesn't want a cake so that's one less thing to worry about. :bigsmile:
  • Marla64

Evil buttercream--

It's in my fridge & out of my reach. M's b.day party is this weekend so it's going to be difficult. BUT he doesn't want a cake so that's one less thing to worry about. :bigsmile:

He doesn't want a cake? Has he been speaking to Dave?
  • 3babybeans
    :laugh: I caught him on the cell phone in the middle of the night. I cussed at Dave & hung up. He wants "elephant cookies" so I'm making sugar cookies & piping gray icing in the shape of an elephant onto them. :noway: I'm not sure how this is going to work out.
  • Marla64
    I cussed at Dave & hung up.

Eh-- he's probably used to that. :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    I cussed at Dave & hung up.

Eh-- he's probably used to that. :wink:

:laugh: I'm *sure* he's used to that...or at least doing that. LOL
  • 72lori
    Ate too much tonight, including an ice cream cone and a peanut butter cookie. I had sort of decided I was treating myself to some sweets today last week.

We ate at a wonderful restaurant, I was pleasantly full when we left. Ate the above, now I'm over the edge, want to barf full.

Sadly, it wasn't even that good. Really should have just passed. Oh well. No more til Thanksgiving. Then I'm going til Christmas or whenever we celebrate at our house, which will be early.
  • Marla64
    Lori-- it was a special time-- no harm, no foul-- You've done great.
  • 3babybeans
    I had a sugar cookie yesterday. However, the butter cream icing met its match. *evillaugh*

Good job, Lori! I totally would have went overboard. Such a special occasion for you & your hubby! :heart:
  • 72lori
    The no sweets crew has dwindled down to nobody. I'm still on board Marla. In fact I want to continue after Thanksgiving to Christmas.
  • Marla64
    The no sweets crew has dwindled down to nobody. I'm still on board Marla. In fact I want to continue after Thanksgiving to Christmas.

Yep-- I'm right there with you, Lori--

Thanksgiving pie, and then nothing more till Christmas-- woot woot--

All aboard!
  • 3babybeans
    Lori called us nobody!!! :cry:
  • 3babybeans
    FYI, I'm trying the "new design" on here...I'm not a fan so far. :grumble:
  • Marla64
    FYI, I'm trying the "new design" on here...I'm not a fan so far. :grumble:

I'm one of those weirdos who likes anything in a new package. I'm a marketer's dream. I like the new design because it's new.

I'm such a *kitten*.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Just popping in on your thread to ask if there is a "no sweets til Christmas" group started somewhere? If not, will any of you be starting one? Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Just popping in on your thread to ask if there is a "no sweets til Christmas" group started somewhere? If not, will any of you be starting one? Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Hi kelynn--

Yes, Ma'am-- there will be a new thread after Thanksgiving-- so far Leckel and I plan to carry on through Christmas--
This discussion has been closed.