Breasts...

Options

Replies

• Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". At my heaviest I was 140 pounds/22-24% body fat and a 36D (DD in some styles). I am now 116 pounds/13.5-14% body fat, wearing a 32D. Had to get measured at VS, so I'm pretty confident in my reported sizes.
    Lol no offense but VS is the last place I would trust for reported sizes. They will tell you a size that they stock, they would tell me all the time 34DD when in reality I'm a 32F, which they don't carry.

According to VS, I'm a 34DD myself. I will definitely go to a different store and try on a 32F. That is a good tip as VS has very few sizes indeed. Thanks!

I would definitely recommend getting fitted at somewhere other than VS, somewhere that carries name-branded bras--I find that VS bras run VERY small... I've been measured at two independent bra fitters (one in RI, one in MI)--I measure out at a 34DD in bras from a couple of different manufacturers--and I cannot even pretend to smoosh into a 34DD at VS.

Well it's okay then, because I like VS bras and have had no trouble finding bras with them. At least not until I measured in at a 32D. Now I have to order them off their site, but I still find plenty that I like. It's the only place I get my bras from, so it isn't a big deal.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    worthless_thread_without_pics.gif
  • TrishRyan
    TrishRyan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'5
    HW: 185
    CW: 140
    GW: 115
    Starting Size: 38DD
    Current Size: 32C

I still have 25 lbs I would like to lose so we will see how much more of my chest will go. I really don't mind though, I put it this way: Be overweight and have big boobs or be fit and healthy and have smaller boobs. I'll take the second one any day :) And my boyfriend totally understands this so I'm very lucky lol ;p
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Well it's okay then, because I like VS bras and have had no trouble finding bras with them. At least not until I measured in at a 32D. Now I have to order them off their site, but I still find plenty that I like. It's the only place I get my bras from, so it isn't a big deal.

If they fit, go for it! I think they carry the cutest bras, but their 34DDs do NOT fit me like a 32F does. It is all about getting the right size.

Does the band fit nice and snug? That is where I had so many problems. The cup size on the 34DD was right, but the band was too big even on the tightest notch and would lift up in the front. So now I spend lots more money and have less "young" styles to choose from.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    mine are a 38D now - the last time I lost weight lol I was a 36c and went down to a small 34b.....hoping this time to at least grab the C letter and keep with wtloss but my SO says he doesnt care "its the nipple I like" lol so there you go ladies ....its not all about the globe and its southern drift :laugh:
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Loss of the ladies was my most significant concern when starting my weight loss journey, particularly when considering that I had 60 pounds to lose. I let it keep me from working towards my goal. I've been genetically gifted with fantastic breasts but I don't want them to disappear when I lose weight! I would love to drop a cup size -- from a very full DD to a comfortable D, purely because it is easier to purchase clothing that fits my chest -- but I really don't want to lose more than that.

In the end though, I would rather be healthy with significantly smaller, potentially saggy or deflated breasts than to stay where I was at physically and emotionally.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    BERBIES!
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    HW: 218
    CW: 180
    Went only from a 38C to a 36C after losing 35 lbs. I'd actually say my breasts are more "uplifted" (lol) and they are perkier in general now, although not exactly overflowing in that C cup anymore ;) I am starting to notice some loose skin, but hopefully I can bounce back. I've also lost weight really slowly, I average about 3 lbs per month. So maybe that has something to do with not losing cup size?
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    stats don't matter. it depends if your boobs are made from fat or from mammary tissue.

if it's fat, they will get smaller. If it's tissue, they will not.
  • kdfiguer
    kdfiguer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh

Too funny :laugh:
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    They leave:laugh: But with me, it's okay. Just dont like the sag.:sad:
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You'll have the same cup size only if you're very lucky, and no. I'm sorry. No more perky breasts.

Last year, I went from 200+ to 157 and when it was all said and done, after losing over 50 lbs, the girls were cute and round, but a little deflated and sad. Even though I was only 23.

However, although I have a lot of work to do to even get back to 157 again, I plan to do it anyway just with more pec exercises along the way. All the while I know that once I get back into my size 6 jeans and dresses, I'll probably need a decent boob lift.

As far as bra size, I went from a 40C to a 34DD. So there's that to look forward to... But seriously, boob jobs are relatively inexpensive and they make your lady parts look younger longer (if you don't plan to breastfeed)

When it's all said and done this is the way i see it: Nice, round, perky boobs < tight, cute little body that I'm not ashamed of.
    All my other body parts will not be sacrificed for bosom beauty.
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    38DD down to a 34C after dropping 80 pounds...very saggy now, but whatever, lol.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Who needs a bra when you can tuck them into your belt?

just kidding (no I'm not).

Seriously, if they're still perky, you're still young. Short of surgery, they're going to do whatever they're going to do, and while chest exercises help support the muscle behind the boobs, it can't do much for the boobs themselves. Them being just fat and all. Eventually, most of us are just happy with a great bra. And an astigmatic partner. In the dark. :)

Good luck!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My breasts will never be the same after losing weight lol. They're not QUITE old lady boobs... but they're not the boobs of a 22 year old :(
  • kdfiguer
    kdfiguer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HW: 201
    CW: 174

I was a B cup until I was 28 then woke up one day with a chest I did not ask for. I am a 38 DD which is where I've been for years now and even with the weight loss, including chest exercises, they are the same. If I could ditch them with someone who wants them I absolutely would. I think everyone is different and only time will tell what happens (sorry for the cliche). Tonight for the first time ever, my husband mentioned that my breasts are getting smaller. My bra does not agree but if it's true, this girl is jumping for joy!!! If you do start losing them please let me know what you are doing. thanks :smile:
  • Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I am just starting out on my weight loss journey but one of my biggest concerns (I am sure my SO is as well) are not having perky breasts when it is all said and done. Anyway, looking for ladies that are around my stats to let me know how their weight loss went (as in breasts went first, last or not at all) and how they feel about their perkiness.

5'4
    HW: 211
    CW: 201
    GW: 130's
    38 DD

I do plan on doing chest exercises to keep them up to par as much as possible though! Thanks in advance for anyone's help!
    i was wondering this same thing today...lol I have about the same stats as u starting in January 2012 i was 212 CW 183 38dd when i started 38dd now, moved two notches on my bra and my boobs dont fill the bra as well but a D just is still to small :( Boobs are boobs and they will diminish or if not sag a bit, im only 25 and these are my results. good luck! add me if u wish we can work together :)
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately that's one of the things that go first. When I was 180lbs, I wore a 40C. At my lightest of 118 lbs, I was a 34A. Thank God for Miraculous Bras!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    cant help ya.
    im almost 40 and so are my boobs.
    trust me, it shows.
    they dont call it a MIRACLE BRA for nothing.
    my boobs look like a pair of knee-highs with an orange at the bottom.
    i have scary national geographic boobies. only things im missing to complete the look is ear and neck expanders.
    im seriously considering having them fitted with tap shoes. might as well earn me some money while they are down there.

my advice, stay 23. =).
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 36D then 34D and now they seem to be holding at 34C *crosses fingers*
    I really don't mind, C's look bigger on 120lbs than D's did at 160lbs. Plus for most of my twenties I was barely a B.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!