123457»

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    cant help ya.
    im almost 40 and so are my boobs.
    trust me, it shows.
    they dont call it a MIRACLE BRA for nothing.
    my boobs look like a pair of knee-highs with an orange at the bottom.
    i have scary national geographic boobies. only things im missing to complete the look is ear and neck expanders.
    im seriously considering having them fitted with tap shoes. might as well earn me some money while they are down there.

my advice, stay 23. =).

I'm dying with laughter over here. Love whatcha got!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    cant help ya.
    trust me, it shows.
    i have scary national geographic boobies. only things im missing to complete the look is ear and neck expanders.
    im seriously considering having them fitted with tap shoes. might as well earn me some money while they are down there.

my advice, stay 23. =).

my pleasure.
    im glad someone does. =)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Lets just say if you are unlucky you will be able to tuck your boobs into your flip flops if you are lucky you can tuck em into your waist band. I've went from a 48 F or G to a 32 D (sometimes I even fit a B or C depending on brand) and they ain't where they used to be, but with 12,000$ and a decent surgeon I will have the tatas of a 20 year old again someday.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    cant help ya.
    trust me, it shows.

my advice, stay 23. =).

my pleasure.
    im glad someone does. =)

By the way, 39?!?! NO WAY! You look like your 25! Secrets, please?
  • TimedEventSystem
    Options
    stats don't matter. it depends if your boobs are made from fat or from mammary tissue.

if it's fat, they will get smaller. If it's tissue, they will not.

Don't listen to this, she's incorrect. The breast sits atop the pectoralis major, then there is a hefty layer of fat and then a whole bunch of mammary glands, which secrete milk.

All women have the same approximate amount of mammary glands. Small breasted women can breastfeed just as easily as larger breasted females. Breast size is made up of fat, not your glands or any of this fictional 'mammary tissue.'
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I lost mine, from a 42 DD to a 34 B. But I'm much hotter now, so I don't mind for long.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!