Weights Bad??

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    She said "engorged" :blushing:
    BHAHAHAHAHAHA! There are few words that make me giggle like an 8 year old and that's one of them haha! The other is "Flaccid" :laugh:

I had an English teacher say "Pardon the boner" and I busted out laughing...I was the only one laughing. Apparently it also means "mistake". Who knew?! Oops, I'm hijacking. So it must be a boner that Jac gained 5 lbs. :bigsmile:

I had a very dry, dull physics professor that ended his lecture one day by saying, in a very dry, monotone voice, with no idea whatsoever of what he actually said, "Well, I guess I just blew my wad. He he he". That woke us up immediately.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    She said "engorged" :blushing:
    BHAHAHAHAHAHA! There are few words that make me giggle like an 8 year old and that's one of them haha! The other is "Flaccid" :laugh:

I had an English teacher say "Pardon the boner" and I busted out laughing...I was the only one laughing. Apparently it also means "mistake". Who knew?! Oops, I'm hijacking. So it must be a boner that Jac gained 5 lbs. :bigsmile:

I had a very dry, dull physics professor that ended his lecture one day by saying, in a very dry, monotone voice, with no idea whatsoever of what he actually said, "Well, I guess I just blew my wad. He he he". That woke us up immediately.

:laugh: