What do you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Protein shake with water, banana, and strawberries....YUM!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Original cereal 1/2 cup, 14 g fiber
    1/2 cup almond milk
    Raisins
    2 tb almonds
  • mskathyw
    mskathyw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoons PB2 spead on a low carb tortilla add a banana and roll it up. It is also portable if you make the PB2 thicker. Equals 225 calories.
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Every morning M-F.. Never gets old! :)

First thing AM -- 1 cup of milk with MuscleTech Protein powder (230 cals)

Breakfast --
    3 Scram eggs, 1 cup brocolli, onions and green peppers (300 cals)
    Usually a Chobani Yogurt as well (140 cals)

Untitled-2.jpg

"Lift Heavy! Run Hard!" =D
    www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness (Daily Motivation!)
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm eating Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats with fresh blueberries.
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/2 cup of blueberries
    1 cup of water
    a sprinkle of splenda
    Done in the microwave for 1.5 minutes.

YUM!!!
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I usually have to eat something at my desk. I love the Special K Crisps in either Strawberry or Blueberry. It is two tasty bars and they only count for 100 calories total. I used to enjoy these with a super cold Mt Dew. BAD. I am trading it in for super cold high quality H2O. GOOD. :smile:
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/scrambled-egg-muffins/
    make a batch and freeze them for an easy breakfast...they just have to be thawed & heated in the morning, takes 30 seconds. Add your own toppings, you dont have to use what the recipe says. I use broccoli, spinach, 2% cheddar, ham
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Clif Builder Bar!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Plain fat free greek yogurt with fresh fruit with almonds sometimes. you can also make this a smoothie for on the go by adding a little skim milk and omitting the nuts.
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    Bump
  • JoniGo
    JoniGo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always four pieces of bacon (or more if it's the end of the package); tilapia loin; 2 oz sliced roast beef (Central Market); 3/4 cup cole slaw; few sprinkles of bleu cheese; 1/2 bar of 99% dark chocolate (World Market); 3 tsp coconut cream for coffee with stevia powder.

Protein = 59
    Fat = 54
    Carbs = 18
    Calor = 995

This breakfast keeps me full, usually, until an early dinner. Sometimes I just have 'snack lunch' of 14 macadamia nuts and 1/2 chocolate bar for lunch.... or sometimes it's some salmon, tuna, or other left-over grass-fed gound beef. If the snack lunch is eaten, I am usually ready for an early dinner; dinner is never later than 7pm.
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie: 1/2 banana, 1/2 orange, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, 1 1/2 handfuls spinach, 1/4 bunch fresh parsley, 1/8 cup fresh basil. Blend well. Five minutes to make and totally healthy! You can also add protein powder or raw (yes, raw) eggs to it for protein!
  • connieannw
    connieannw Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Whole grain eggo waffle with peanut butter
    Granny smith apple and peanut butter
    Almonds and fruit (blueberries, strawberries, etc.)

I'm told a banana can be a meal unto itself - although I can't stand them. :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Two eggs, either poached, scrambled or soft boiled, with 1 slice wholemeal bread, toasted.
    Or fruit with natural yogurt.
    Or two grilled veggie sausage, grilled tomato, hash brown and a fried egg. ( usually Sunday's breakfast) :-)
  • jina19
    jina19 Posts: 1
    Options
    Quaker Oatmeal!!
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Here's a few ideas that are some of my favorites:
    Grilled ham egg and cheese with a tomato slice and spinach
    old fashioned oats with bananas or blueberries
    tuna/spinach omelette
    SMOOTHIES! (quick, healthy, and my personal favorite breakfast)
    sliced ham/egg on an english muffin

hope this helps a bit :)
  • mburger84
    mburger84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mburger84
    mburger84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    love this idea, never made eggs in the microwave before. how long do you cook it for?
  • hyperionguy
    Options
    love this idea, never made eggs in the microwave before. how long do you cook it for?

When I do a single egg, I zap it 30 seconds. My microwave is 1,100 watts, so if yours is weaker you'll need to adjust. I have noticed that if I stir it up only enough to blend the yolk and white then I get a more dense scramble and if I whip them good then it expands more and is fluffier. I like both and switch back and forth.

I have noticed my wave is 'hotter' than someone else's of the same wattage, so practice. It's a bit moist when done, but by the time i plop it out on a plate and chop it up and sit down, the egg is drier like i prefer.
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I mix 0% greek yogurt with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 1/2 to 1 packet of stevia in the raw. It's delicious, filling, and quick. You can even make it ahead of time, and just grab it out of the fridge.

I'm also a big fan of smoothies, and eggs in the AM.