What do you do for a living?

Options
123457»

Replies

• saraketner
    Options
    I am an Interior Designer. I work for an incredible Design Firm on the North Shore of Chicago. We do both residential and commercial projects and specialize in turning dreams into reality. It is my dream job! :heart:
  • inkaddict
    Options
    I work in a call center in the cancellations department. It's sedentary and stressful but because of my tattoos and because of the economy I can't get a better job anywhere else right now.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I work in a call center in the cancellations department. It's sedentary and stressful but because of my tattoos and because of the economy I can't get a better job anywhere else right now.

I wish that the world would view tattoos differently. I mean, okay, I can understand you can't get a job as like... I don't know... a SKIN model? But ... really? Like, why can't you be a manager somewhere?
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    auditor.... basically 90% of my day spent explaining why you need to not do your job to give me something and being hated.
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    I'm a Finnish icebreaker. We are tough!

Here's a picture of me at work! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

223638_5053_thumb.jpg
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I am a ground worker for my hubby's outdoor service company. I do all the book keeping, billing and work orders plus I run weed eaters, zero turn mowers and help cleanup the trees we trim or remove. I got my very own chain saw for valentines day last year!
  • tres1967
    tres1967 Posts: 177
    Options
    Many hats; Florida State licensed and nationally certified massage therapist for 20 years, commercial building inspector for a year until a fall ended both careers. I had already gone back to school while my husband was in Iraq so I have an A.S. in Social Service and start in January with a Psychology major planning to go into psych counseling for brain injured veterans. I am my mother's primary caretaker, she has end stage COPD and lives with us which is great and I have 4 kids, my daughter is 22 and lives in Florida, two bio-boys ages 16 and 14 and a bonus boy who just turned 9. I am also very active in Doberman Rescue, our nationwide online network of groups is Doberman Awareness Network, as well as all breed rescues and transports. I was a part-time snowboard instructor last winter and not sure if I will be able to teach or board this year but I will be back on snow next year.:happy:
  • tres1967
    tres1967 Posts: 177
    Options
    Way to go on quitting smoking!!