WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm back from Texas, and had a great time. We went to the TCU football game, and spent a lot of time playing board games with family. After 4 days of no exercise, no opportunity to log food, and sitting next to 3 different kinds of cookies, 3 kinds of candies, 2 kinds of pies, and a cake while playing board games, I stayed the same for the week!! I consider it a victory, and hope to lose something this week. Hope you are all having a great Monday!
  • doobiedoo
    doobiedoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well...it wasn't as hard to get back into it as I thought. I know I must keep on though, when I feel confident is when I fall on my face!! It felt good to eat like I should and still have 276 calories left. You are so right, one day at a time. Have a good evening. :flowerforyou:
  • Lianne95519
    Lianne95519 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for the well wishes and I hope that those struggling will find comfort and peace.

I am feeling very weak and uncomfortable from my surgery:sick: :sick: . My life (because of my surgery) pretty much revolves around successfully going to the bathroom.:indifferent: That makes many things very simple. What to eat?-easy to digest such as my Isagenix shakes, butternut soup, crackers, Clementine’s mandarins, Musalex and lots and lots of water. What to do?- rest, baths, rest, baths, movies, read, MFP’s and rest. I have been trying to stay within my calorie total and make simple food choices that help me reach my daily goal, going to the bathroom:embarassed: :embarassed: . Amazing how simple things can get. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lianne
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies,
    I have not had time today to log on or read posts. Will catch up with them later. Just wanted to let you know, We went to the Andy Williams Christmas Show tonight. It was awesome. I grew up watching his Christmas Show each year and to see him in person was just overwhelming. He will be 82 years old next month and he still sang all of his songs and sounded great. Just wanted to share that with you. If you ever get the opportunity please take advantage of it. Will try to read and posts tommorrow.
    Vicki M
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Lianne, your life sounds like my a few months ago. You will recover and be active again. Just give it time and do now over-do anything.

:flowerforyou: Vicki M, You lucky girl. I would have loved to gone to that concert.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I've been in touch with Esther and she has a lot of stuff going on so she asked me to start the new thread for December. That's where we can share how we did with our November goals and set our goals for December. I've never started a new thread so give me a little time to figure it out. :laugh: :laugh:

You'll find the new thread,( when I get it started :laugh: ) on the "Motivation and Support" message board.

I'll see you there.:bigsmile:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: hugs, Barbie:heart:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

If you about to post here for DECEMBER--STOP!!!!

Our new location is:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/72210-women-ages-50-for-december?page=1#posts-958563

so follow us there.

Barb