benefits of intermitten fasting for bodybuilding

Options

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Did I not tell you enough times that it does not make a difference? What are you doing here, promoting Martin? How many times do I have to rip him apart? gah! silly people.....

want to talk growth hormone again? cortisol? Let's go...
  • Silverkittycat
    Options
    ???? got some Ramadan soccer rugby whatever studies you need destroyed?
  • billyh333
    billyh333 Posts: 213
    Options
    Lmaol what does that mean ?
  • billyh333
    Options
    hey thank you i think I look fit
    Your 5'7 and 130lbs????? That's not even 7%...thats like 3%. At that height and bw, you barely exist on this planet dude.

I am 5'8, weighed around 115-120 when I was 25 and pretty much all defined muscles. Are you saying I "barely existed" that's pretty insulting.
    I was very fit, very active and had a very strenulous job lifting 25-50lbs or moving quickly, barely ever standing still for 6-8 hour shifts. "barely exist"? yeah, whatevs. i was fit and ran circles around most people my age and younger, including the guys. It sucked to have co-workers say "oh, you're so thin, you need to eat more" especially when it was the fat people. Are you kidding me? Why is it completely ok for a fat person to say "oh, you need to eat more" But if I were to ever comment on a fat co-worker needing to lose weight I'd get reprimanded or even fired. I'll take a 6 pack and "barely exist" than being overweight, unhealthy, feel ugly and feel like crap every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

That said.
    people need to do their own research and take stuff stated on here with a grain of salt, not as fact. Every body is different and reacts differently to various diets. If you think it might work for you, research and give it a try. Give it a few weeks. Listen to your body and if you feel terrible, try something different or what has been successful for you in the past.
  • Silverkittycat
    Options

billy.....it's what Martin used as his starting point...come on. Do better. Although, IF was pretty popular with older men worried about living longer before he showed up...something about colon cancer. Can't remember....sorry.
  • billyh333
    Options
    well i got great results from my if and if you do your homework lol many athletes and bodybuilders are switching to it so ha

billy.....it's what Martin used as his starting point...come on. Do better. Although, IF was pretty popular with older men worried about living longer before he showed up...something about colon cancer. Can't remember....sorry.
  • fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    lol'ing at this thread hard

OP is 5'7" 130lbs and trying to lose weight, thats hilarious

IF is not some god given weight loss technique and to be honest many people probably dont even follow the system like it should be followed

OP i am sorry but you do not have a very strong grasp on IF or bodybuilding in general so please be quiet as you are only making yourself look like an idiot

Sincerely,
    A kid who did IF for almost a whole year straight, and i would be willing to bet my 1 year pics put your 1 year pics to shame, so, pls go
  • billyh333
    Options
    I am not trying to lose weight i did at 164 pounds at I am fine now

IF is not some god given weight loss technique and to be honest many people probably dont even follow the system like it should be followed

OP i am sorry but you do not have a very strong grasp on IF or bodybuilding in general so please be quiet as you are only making yourself look like an idiot

Sincerely,
    A kid who did IF for almost a whole year straight, and i would be willing to bet my 1 year pics put your 1 year pics to shame, so, pls go
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Is it that day of the month everyday of the month for you? Relax.

"Listen pu$$y cat, smile a bit." -Borat

wow just wow.... Flame on inbound! Getting popcorn
  • billyh333
    Options
    And dude I so you don't know me from jack I just took my b4 and after pics down so don't tell me i don't
  • fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    your lack of spelling and grammar is not helping you support your case
  • billyh333
    Options
    I am not trying to lose weight i did at 164 pounds at I am fine now

Ok put your pics up you did your for a year and me 40 days put yours up and i will mine and let's see who has the best results
    Sincerely,
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

And here I thought this was dying down......Ruh Roh!
  • billyh333
    Options
    this is not about grammar its about results show the pics
    your lack of spelling and grammar is not helping you support your case
  • billyh333
    Options
    lol its about to get started here is my 40 day if compared to his year lol

And here I thought this was dying down......Ruh Roh!
  • Silverkittycat
    Options

I am smiling. ;)
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Your 5'7 and 130lbs????? That's not even 7%...thats like 3%. At that height and bw, you barely exist on this planet dude.

I am 5'8, weighed around 115-120 when I was 25 and pretty much all defined muscles. Are you saying I "barely existed" that's pretty insulting.
    I was very fit, very active and had a very strenulous job lifting 25-50lbs or moving quickly, barely ever standing still for 6-8 hour shifts. "barely exist"? yeah, whatevs. i was fit and ran circles around most people my age and younger, including the guys. It sucked to have co-workers say "oh, you're so thin, you need to eat more" especially when it was the fat people. Are you kidding me? Why is it completely ok for a fat person to say "oh, you need to eat more" But if I were to ever comment on a fat co-worker needing to lose weight I'd get reprimanded or even fired. I'll take a 6 pack and "barely exist" than being overweight, unhealthy, feel ugly and feel like crap every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

That said.
    people need to do their own research and take stuff stated on here with a grain of salt, not as fact. Every body is different and reacts differently to various diets. If you think it might work for you, research and give it a try. Give it a few weeks. Listen to your body and if you feel terrible, try something different or what has been successful for you in the past.

Are you REALLY trying to compare yourself to a male? Heights and weights between male and females are completely and utterly different.

If a male is 5'7 and 130lbs he IS a STICK. At 5'7, 10% bodyfat on a normal natural bodybuilder would be 160lbs. 7-8% would be 150ish. At 130?? Umm that's deathly.
  • billyh333
    Options
    lol i am not a stick I'm not skinny I am 130ish I get complements all the time and its not your skinny and my body fat is like 7iah and look at the guys in the ufc at 5'7 135 there are built

That said.

Are you REALLY trying to compare yourself to a male? Heights and weights between male and females are completely and utterly different.

If a male is 5'7 and 130lbs he IS a STICK. At 5'7, 10% bodyfat on a normal natural bodybuilder would be 160lbs. 7-8% would be 150ish. At 130?? Umm that's deathly.
  • Silverkittycat
    Options
    Listen to Joe. :)
  • billyh333
    Options
    And i did listen to Joe great advice some dude that was talking smack about his pics and mine before and after well i did if for 40 days he said he did his for a year and i am natural no one can put on like 25 pounds of muscle in one year unless they are on juice and buy looking at his pics he got really big in one year so how can a cheater come at me