oh heyyyy
  • billyh333
    billyh333 Posts: 213
    Options
    Ohh hey back at ya how ya doing tonight
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I been reading this *kitten* and I am still wondering what they *kitten* you guys are arguing about. Are we going to argue about who takes a piss longer now?
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I been reading this *kitten* and I am still wondering what they *kitten* you guys are arguing about. Are we going to argue about who takes a piss longer now?

Why doesn't everyone just do what they want. Formulate their own opinions using tips from bulletins such as these, literature and their trainers etc... Let's be adults.
  • ZeroWoIf
    Options

Why doesn't everyone just do what they want. Formulate their own opinions using tips from bulletins such as these, literature and their trainers etc... Let's be adults.

More like why don't the people who have a problem with whatever the OP is posting just ignore and move on to do something more productive such as helping someone else who actually needs help.
  • billyh333
    Options
    your right there are rude people on here i did what I did and they keep saying about how I don't know my body fat and how i don't know this and that and i am like Wtf I was just saying about my weight loss and how i did it ps how do you delete a post
  • billyh333
    Options
    And I don't care who likes it or not bro science is better then reading out of book science keeps changing bro science is hands on experience been there done that if i want to put on a lot of muscle i would rather talk to some guy that's is a natural bodybuilder then some doctor who got his stuff from a book and has no experience or muscle
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    And I don't care who likes it or not bro science is better then reading out of book...
    That pretty much sums up this whole thread in a nutshell.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    And I don't care who likes it or not bro science is better then reading out of book...
    LOLOLOLOL! :laugh:
  • Louiyen
    Louiyen Posts: 69
    Options
    And I don't care who likes it or not bro science is better then reading out of book science keeps changing bro science is hands on experience been there done that if i want to put on a lot of muscle i would rather talk to some guy that's is a natural bodybuilder then some doctor who got his stuff from a book and has no experience or muscle

true story! Would you have a ****ty looking personal trainer with an educated background train you or a chizzled *kitten* body builder with no education train you? I think i'll choose the chizzled guy!.
  • ZeroWoIf
    Options
    your right there are rude people on here i did what I did and they keep saying about how I don't know my body fat and how i don't know this and that and i am like Wtf I was just saying about my weight loss and how i did it ps how do you delete a post

Haven't really payed attention to the whole argument cause I choose to ignore it but I also don't like to see anyone in here get ragged around for no reason. Honesty I think you look great brother. Now that you carved yourself I would highly consider you to build upon your physique. If you dedicate yourself to put at least 10-15 lbs of solid mass then you gonna look outstanding. Its about real world results that matter.
  • billyh333
    Options
    very true now watch me get peole talking crap lol

true story! Would you have a ****ty looking personal trainer with an educated background train you or a chizzled *kitten* body builder with no education train you? I think i'll choose the chizzled guy!.
  • billyh333
    Options
    thank you my friend and remember its bro science

Haven't really payed attention to the whole argument cause I choose to ignore it but I also don't like to see anyone in here get ragged around for no reason. Honesty I think you look great brother. Now that you carved yourself I would highly consider you to build upon your physique. If you dedicate yourself to put at least 10-15 lbs of solid mass then you gonna look outstanding. Its about real world results that matter.
  • billyh333
    Options
    Lmaol your right you rock
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Sorry that you cannot comprehend what is being discussed.
  • billyh333
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL! :laugh:
    Lmaol your right you rock
  • ZeroWoIf
    Options

Contrary to what many people in this forum spread, there are plenty of bodybuilders who happen to know how to achieve results. Plenty of natural bodybuilders, and even if they are not natural they were natural for a long time and achieved results then. Either how this is not about who is natural or not but more about real world results. You can get bad advice either way. But it is logical to listen to someone who achieved results rather than some noodle arm dude who looks extremely average. One would think that the person with that immense knowledge would apply that for their own benefit. Specially if they have like 4 years worth of youtube videos and they still look the same.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

More like why don't the people who have a problem with whatever the OP is posting just ignore and move on to do something more productive such as helping someone else who actually needs help.

So, when people see something that has no basis in actual reality, they should not point that out and leave these misconceptions to be spread? It is far better to do that than to make a post that has nothing actually constructive to add to the thread.
  • ZeroWoIf
    Options

So, when people see something that has no basis in actual reality, they should not point that out and leave these misconceptions to be spread? It is far better to do that than to make a post that has nothing actually constructive to add to the thread.

Move along and post in the chit chat thread. Not really here to start *kitten* with anyone but it sounds like someone rustled your jimmies.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Move along and post in the chit chat thread.

LOL, thanks for making my point.