Pet PEEVES?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's a Peeve:

The "Red-Line" commercial where the guys have on baseball caps and are looking down and holding their Fat Rolls, then After using "Red-Line" they show these Buff guys with six-packs without hats. :huh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Probably already mentioned before but worth mentioning again:

People who chew with their mouths open, smacking their food. :sick:

What, does it TASTE better that way? I think not. :grumble:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    IDK if this is a pet peeve

I HATE it when someone tells you they HATE people who do this or that............and they do it themselves!!!

I have come to understand that we dislike in others what we dislike in ourselves.

So now I have to ask myself: Do I tell people I hate something, only to do it myself?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm something to ponder today:heart:

I'm majorly guilty of that.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    IDK if this is a pet peeve

I HATE it when someone tells you they HATE people who do this or that............and they do it themselves!!!

I have come to understand that we dislike in others what we dislike in ourselves.

So now I have to ask myself: Do I tell people I hate something, only to do it myself?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm something to ponder today:heart:

I'm majorly guilty of that.

We all are. It's called 'being human'. :-) The best that we can do is admit it, and move on. :-)
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Options

The "Red-Line" commercial where the guys have on baseball caps and are looking down and holding their Fat Rolls, then After using "Red-Line" they show these Buff guys with six-packs without hats. :huh:

Maybe it was the hat making them fat after all :laugh:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options

Maybe it was the hat making them fat after all :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Good one!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Spitting.

I almost forgot how much spitting is a pet peeve of mine. I don't see any reason why, while just walking down the street, a guy needs to lean of and just spit! It's gross. I have just as much saliva as a guy, and I don't need to spit all over the place. :sick:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Spitting.

I almost forgot how much spitting is a pet peeve of mine. I don't see any reason why, while just walking down the street, a guy needs to lean of and just spit! It's gross. I have just as much saliva as a guy, and I don't need to spit all over the place. :sick:

AGREED!! Its especially gross when they open a car door to spit. So gross...
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Spitting.

So true. One of my neighbors always spits on the stairs to our apartments. It's so gross. If they have to spit, at least spit in the bushes.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    When people clear their sinuses and then spit. That is sooooo disgusting. Find a restroom, for goodness sake.
    Spitting.

I almost forgot how much spitting is a pet peeve of mine. I don't see any reason why, while just walking down the street, a guy needs to lean of and just spit! It's gross. I have just as much saliva as a guy, and I don't need to spit all over the place. sick

So true. One of my neighbors always spits on the stairs to our apartments. It's so gross. If they have to spit, at least spit in the bushes.