Stop Using My Towel

Options
123457»

Replies

• DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That just grosses me out. And to all those making the sexual references, yes women we put things in our mouth, but we don't lay it against our face.

OMG...all these years I've been doing it wrong!!! :noway:
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya on this one.

Use itching powder :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • paola531
    paola531 Posts: 10
    Options
    I didn't bother reading all the comments but seriously... using a towel that is "yours" seriously? how does that GROSS you out? :\ he just cleaned himself? how can that be gross???

wow... do you think it's gross if he touches you? :\

Im sorry but thats just a bit weird that you think its gross

I do not see the big deal either. He just took a shower, he is obviously clean, and he is the husband, I would think that they share bodily fluids!!!!!! Weird.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I didn't bother reading all the comments but seriously... using a towel that is "yours" seriously? how does that GROSS you out? :\ he just cleaned himself? how can that be gross???

wow... do you think it's gross if he touches you? :\

Im sorry but thats just a bit weird that you think its gross

I do not see the big deal either. He just took a shower, he is obviously clean, and he is the husband, I would think that they share bodily fluids!!!!!! Weird.

OK, he's clean AFTER using the Towel.. not before.. the towel now has all of his *kitten* juices and Sweaty ball juices all over it as well.. dirty dirty little towel.. RUB that on your face!!! :sick:

This is of course referencing to the washcloth which is what the op was really complaining about.
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    nm
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I had this issue when my boyfriend moved in. Guys just don't understand. At first I tried different color towels, that didn't work, he claimed he could never remember which color was his. So then we switched to designated locations, his towel is always on the right, mine always on the left. IF it gets mixed up, he will still use my towel so I make it a priority to stick to that. Men are creatures of habit so if you get him in the habit it will help. Maybe if you have room you can just install a separate towel rack all for him? Just a thought.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I never knew this was an issue. lol.

You should be clean once you get out of the shower, so wiping away water with the same towel really doesn't bother me. (Plus we usually shower together so... lol... anyways). My bf is the one person who I am intimate with and I don't have boundaries like this with him... I don't find it weird to share towels, toothbrushes, anything, I mean really we share body fluids (kissing, sex), this is the person who touches every part of your body...

Anyways, if it really bothers you, talk to him about it... then maybe get new towels... can you get some in a different color or shade? That way everyone knows which towel is theirs? Potterybarn also does monogram towels (if you have the cash to spend on something like that).
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Is this for real?
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Your sex life must be downright freaky.

Exactly what i was thinking. If your kissing someone or having sex with them...how on earth can someone using your towel bother you?
  • MissShancey
    Options
    i use a new, clean washcloth and towel every time i shower.... doesn't everybody
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I agree with the washcloth but not the towel.

My towel only dries my sparking clean *kitten* and my sparkling clean armpits so I don't see why I can't use someone elses towel. If the towel is dirty than we are going to have to have a talk about how to wash yourself in the shower. :noway:
  • Jwsthe3rd
    Options
    My partner and I don't aim to share towels or toothbrushes, but if we do, it doesn't bother us. After all, we kiss, eat and drink after one another, and do all kinds of sexual things with eachother's bodies, so we don't see the big deal.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Rub the towel on his face whilst repeatedly punching him in the *kitten*. He will soon learn :smokin:
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Exactly what i was thinking. If your kissing someone or having sex with them...how on earth can someone using your towel bother you?

Having sex and kissing is an exchange of the good bodily fluids, that doesn't mean I want shi*tbits, toejam, or ball residue on my face. Based on the habits of some, I guess I have a better understanding of why I see so much adult acne.

Obviously some folks love to share everything and be intimate in everyway. When I think of getting down and dirty with my man, I'm not really talking about us sharing our dirt. Clearly the washcloth is a worse offense than the towel. But still he will use the towel that I use to dry off my face to dry off his feet and *kitten*. I don't care if its clean, your face is very sensitive.
  • tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Options
    Get a penised shaped towel........................bet it stops. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :sad:
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Having sex and kissing is an exchange of the good bodily fluids, that doesn't mean I want shi*tbits, toejam, or ball residue on my face. Based on the habits of some, I guess I have a better understanding of why I see so much adult acne.

Obviously some folks love to share everything and be intimate in everyway. When I think of getting down and dirty with my man, I'm not really talking about us sharing our dirt. Clearly the washcloth is a worse offense than the towel. But still he will use the towel that I use to dry off my face to dry off his feet and *kitten*. I don't care if its clean, your face is very sensitive.

You're probably the same person who bought one of those automatic hand soap dispensers in fear of touching a dirty hand soap plunger immediatley...before...you...wash...your...hands
  • Torill_D
    Torill_D Posts: 13
    Options
    Just need to point out here that men can be very tidy and clean too. My boyfriend never touches my towels, and I never use his.
    In fact he gets hysterical every time we have had guests over, changing all the towels in case some of them wiped their behind on his towels just to mess with him. He even hides the toothbrush just to be sure.

Now there is one clean, slightly paranoid man, hehe. Still love him to bits, and his habits of keeping a clean home has rubbed off on me so I am less messy than I used to be. I actually can see the dust at home now before it jumps up and attacks me.
    I am a lucky, lucky girl!
    ;-)
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options

You're probably the same person who bought one of those automatic hand soap dispensers in fear of touching a dirty hand soap plunger immediatley...before...you...wash...your...hands
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    That advertisement makes me nuts:explode: :explode: :explode: