You're a woman, would you become involved..

Options
1234568»

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Pounce on that prey and show him what you know....

Guys generally don't ask out women unless they want to see them naked...
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Your Bio says that you are 59 going on 16(I think it said) and you are right!! Age is a number if he makes you happy and keeps you feeling young, Go For It!!!! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Why not? Age doesn't have to matter in the slightest, unless you were both really young.

Go out, enjoy it, and see what happens.

~from someone who dated a man 20 plus years my senior~
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    get em' girl!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    yea! Do it! 45 is mature enough to keep up with you! HAve fun!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    If the only thing stopping you is age, then why not? Would you post about it if you were a man looking at dating a woman 15 years younger? :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    If I were 60 and he were 45? Probably.

Now, 15 years younger would be just a little illegal. And gross.
  • NoahMcManus
    Options
    I dated a woman who was 20 years older than me. Her daughter was 3 years older than me. A little awkward, but just a bit.
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Have at it! I can see why you might be concerned for a long-term relationship, but you never know until you try. Plus you can make all your friends jealous haha
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would say go have fun. Why should it be wrong to go have fun, even if he is younger.
    I find that men younger than me are better able to keep up with all the energy that I have since I started working out. (the men I see are usually at least 10 years younger than me)
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    As a 26 year old guy, I have dated women 10-15 years older. Sometimes you have common interest and thats ok and if it is just dating then here is no problem with that. If you marry the guy then u would just have to do the normal vetting you would any guy u decided to do that with, but age shouldn't matter As long as your having fun and he is having fun. Everything is good!

Cougars are great!!!! :)

Jay
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    How's this for a multiple whammy of supposed relationship "challenges":

I'm 29, he's 41
    I'm white, he's black
    both divorced
    he has a 5 year old son (who is absolutely adorable, btw)

And guess what? This is the best, happiest, most satisfying relationship I've ever been in, going on 5 months long as of tomorrow! It's soooooo not about a number, or a race, or anything else like that. It's about having a connection with someone and being in similar stages of life with similar goals. Why not give it a shot, it's just a date, it's not like you're walking down the aisle, lol. And if nothing else, you might have a little bit of fun! :wink:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    My brother (43yrs) has a wife 10 years older than him who has 4 children from a previous marriage; each with children of their own now. They have one of the best relationships I've ever witnessed (almost 25 years now). Do what's right for you. If it's not illegal or immoral, then it's nobody's business but yours.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    with a man 15 years younger if you were almost 60? I know this has been asked a million times but you guessed it, I've been asked out by a younger guy. So now, what to do. I feel stupid even considering it so feedback welcome, I can take it. I'd love to know of stories where it's worked out between two people with vast age differences.

denise:drinker: :drinker:

It isn't like he is some teeny bopper- the man is like 45, right? What two consenting adults do is their business. It doesn't make you weird at all. I am 8 years older than my hubby and age has never been an issue. What other people think doesn't matter either...if you like him, go for it.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Age is just a number!! Have fun!! :)
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    my partner is 10 years younger than i am.

most think he is older than me *LOL*