What's your NSV for the day or week?

Options
bohonomad
bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
Yesterday I was talking with a customer who was decided what to order and he told me he was on Weight Watchers, I told him I was doing WW too and he and his wife asked how long I had been at maintanence. Made me very happy

Replies

• HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I had 2 yesterday! I put on the shorts I wore on vacation 3 weeks ago, and I could pull them on without even unbuttoning them!!! I couldn't even wear them, they were trying to fall off. AND, as I was undressing, I took a look at my back and my back roll where my bra usually is are GONE! No more back rolls :D
  • monkeyjmonkerson
    Options
    I went on a mad vacation binge, but didn't do any serious damage...my well-fitting jeans still fit well!

and I'm back on the horse and ready to jump to the gym tomorrow...no beating myself up over enjoying myself...and no "all-or nothing" attitude...

This MFP stuff is sticking and I'm plain proud of myself!!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Walking around the mall to do some back to school clothes shopping for my girls WITHOUT having to wear my orthotics :D
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I went on a mad vacation binge, but didn't do any serious damage...my well-fitting jeans still fit well!

and I'm back on the horse and ready to jump to the gym tomorrow...no beating myself up over enjoying myself...and no "all-or nothing" attitude...

This MFP stuff is sticking and I'm plain proud of myself!!

Sweet!
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    I had 2 yesterday! I put on the shorts I wore on vacation 3 weeks ago, and I could pull them on without even unbuttoning them!!! I couldn't even wear them, they were trying to fall off. AND, as I was undressing, I took a look at my back and my back roll where my bra usually is are GONE! No more back rolls :D

No butter with those rolls! Good for you. And pants falling off from 3 weeks ago! Big progress, and quick.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Yesterday I was talking with a customer who was decided what to order and he told me he was on Weight Watchers, I told him I was doing WW too and he and his wife asked how long I had been at maintanence. Made me very happy

:-)
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I almost cut down my workout tonight... But I pushed through and did the whole thing. I feel fantastic!
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    Made it all the way through my running sit ups with my trainer without stopping. Twice (1 minute each go around)! That's the first time that's happened!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had two cookies instead of three.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    what is nsv? im lost :blushing: :huh:
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I went down a shirt size! 30 pounds has equated to almost three pants sizes but still couldn't move down in the shirt department because of boobies. no more X's for me! Bought 2 mediums and a large. Wooohooo!
  • bradp1979
    bradp1979 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Comfortably am wearing size 34 pants for the first time in 3 years. Stoked and feeling great! Also, had to buy a bunch of new clothes last week, nothing I had fit anymore!

25519766.png
  • dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    NSV is none scale victory!
  • dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ran a 10.14 min mile today!
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I upped my weights by 1kg and still completed the gym exercise class. Whee!

Also, my boyfriend said my double-chin is vanishing... ummm... good?
  • cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My arms do not rub against my lovehandles anymore when I walk, oh, and I also fit into my nice going out top that I had bought five years ago and never wore because it never fit! This was not a day or week NSV but never mentioned it before. =) Sp proud of myself!
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This morning I realized my double chin is gone! I've always had it, also when I was younger and just chubby, so my face has always looked fatter than my body. During my weight loss I have lost a lot on the cheeks, but the chin wouldn't leave. Now it seems like the last pound has been taken straight from my chin :happy:
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY busted through the 150s and entered the 140s :drinker:
  • follmer20
    follmer20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I was craving chocolate last night, and while my boyfriend was eating some, I got a water and drank that instead. Weighed myself this morning to be 1.4 lbs lighter! :-)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    pulled on some summer linen pants today and realized i need to take them in (a lot) from last summer - woo hoo!
    i love my sewing machine at the moment!
    and i get to walk around all day in too big pants and i will smile every time i hike them up!
    :)

edit because i cant spell or type!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!