What's your NSV for the day or week?

Options

Replies

• Samer1Q
    Samer1Q Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    About 2 years ago, I broke the zipper trying to get on one of my favorite dresses because it was too small. Just tried on that dress again yesterday and was able to slip it on OVER MY HEAD! It looks great and I'm so happy I can wear it again, even with a broken zipper! I haven't been this skinny since 2009!!!! :-D
  • genas1975
    genas1975 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am training for a half marathon. Went for my first run ever! Did 5 km in 30 minutes. The girl I was training with did not realize it was my first run and told me I could probably walk more next time. I am certainly sore though!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    I ran 5k on treadmill this morning!Just over 3 months ago I could run for just 30 secs so am delighted! ok so it took 40 minutes but Im not in any competition or training for anything Im just glad Im able to do it!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Started working out again with my trainer this week after about 2-3 months off...measurements taken, and everything was relatively the same as it was when I stopped! However, my hips were down 2 inches! :)
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wore a waistcoat yesterday that used to sit on top of my tummy when i sat down... now it doesn't ride up at all!!
  • _nuski
    _nuski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I made it to the LAST KNOTCH on one of my favorite my waist-belts :-). Also, I belt I bought at the beginning of the summer to be a waist belt can now (relatively) fit around my HIPS!!!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    During Core Synergistics (P90X) I was able to do the Plank to Chatarangua run for the full minute, it's a first for me.

I don't think no one will get what I'm talking about, if you do, you're awesome :D
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I can get into some sexy short/tight boxer briefs that I've never been able to wear before. They're perfect now. :) Also some jeans I couldn't wear in the past are hanging off me now.
  • enigmachik
    Options
    I have a skirt that I used to not zip quite all the way to the top so that it afforded me a much needed extra couple of inches around. I would then hide the fact that it wasn't zipped all the way up by pairing it with a long top.

Yesterday, I easily zipped it all the way! :)
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Had a coworker not recognize me on the way in to work today!!! Woohoo!!! :laugh:

Also had multiple comments from friends and coworkers that I am looking skinny!! What???? ME????? Skinny????? :happy:
  • brittaneybasak
    Options
    As I was doing jumping jacks for 30 day shred I noticed my pants kept falling below my stomach! A little motivation to keep going :)
  • Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    During Core Synergistics (P90X) I was able to do the Plank to Chatarangua run for the full minute, it's a first for me.

I don't think no one will get what I'm talking about, if you do, you're awesome :D

Great job! I can hardly do it twice! I LOVE Core Synergistics, especially the Banana/Superman! :)

My NSV this week was a full 2 minute plank...not a HUGE feat, but I did it an started at a very shaky 45 seconds a week and a half ago :)
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was searching in my closet for a pair of size 16 jeans, last time I wore them they were snug. I couldn't find them, but did find a pair of 14s & thought "well these won't fit, but lets see how far I am from wearing them" guess what.....THEY FIT! Snug, but they fit!
  • HannahMLittle
    HannahMLittle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    After my shower, the towel wraps all the way around my hips! No gap! I'm now compleatly covered!!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today - was the first solo kick at my new barbell circuit my trainer did up for me. It's freakin' difficult - the lifts are ones that I"m not used to. I wanted so badly to give up and just try it again next time. Instead, I decreased the weight a bit, took a walk around the gym to clear my head, and forced myself to power through it. In the past, I would have given up and gone back to what I knew and that I could do without difficulty.

I have to say, I'm kind of proud of myself for refusing to give in :-)
  • LaylaJo
    LaylaJo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @FabulousEgo That's awesome! Great job! Much blessings to you! I truly wish the best for y
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    My NSV has been not stepping on a scale for weeks.
  • LaylaJo
    LaylaJo Posts: 44 Member
    Options

I can't wait till I can do that damn Chaturanga and the Dreya Rolls!!! Talk about tough stuff! lol Good job dude!
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Daycare provider for my son told me that i was sexy! :)
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Have two! fit into a 1X shirt and it was even a bit loose, down from 3X's, I can now take the stairs at work rather than the elevator and I'm not out of breathe!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!