what is nsv? im lost :blushing: :huh:

I second that! LOL
  • harrisaman
    Options
    NSV is none scale victory!

Thank you! :bigsmile:
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I tried putting on my old prom dress, and it fits perfectly. That means I'm back to the same size I was when I was a sophomore in high school.

I also put on a pair of size 13 jeans (I used to be a 16), and I have NO MUFFIN TOP! WOOT!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a size 8 pair of dress pants today for the first time in 3 years.
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I bought two shirts size SMALL! :happy:
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The pile of clothes in the bottom of my closet for donating, that are way too big on me, is getting bigger.

I keep finding shirts that I haven't worn in years, that are not not only out of style, but they look like dresses on me, or 'garbage bags' as my daughter refers to them.
  • funmonk
    Options
    Day 9 without a cigarette and lost 2 inches on my bra band size!!!!! Life is good.
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I managed to run 8K today in preparation for the 10K I have coming up this weekend. I was pretty proud of myself for that. I walked another 10K on top of that...just because.
  • kdblaylock
    Options
    My nephew and I were going to play Yathzee and he wanted to sit in living room floor so could watch tv at same time. I got down in floor without groaning and then crossed my legs. I thought to myself "when was the last time I sat cross-legged" and then my nephew yells out "hey your sitting criss cross apple sauce" followed by him saying he doesn't remember me ever sitting like that and he said he was proud of me.
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I went shopping this weekend and bought a "goal outfit", the outfit was one size smaller than I have been wearing. I had lost 16 pounds, but didn't think it was enough (inches included) for me to have dropped a size... so I bought the outfit with the intention of trying them on at the end of the month after reaching my next mini goal. Well, I tried them on anyway, and THEY FIT! I couldn't believe it. It felt so good to be a full size smaller than I was!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    my nike capris are slipping off my hips :)
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    My jeans are still somewhat loose. and i went down a notch on my work belt.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I finally approached my work crush to initiate our first real chat, and was pleasantly surprised to see his pupils actually dilate when he turned and looked at me. LOL

Does that qualify as an NSV?
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Double workout Monday - Spin and Yoga
    Double workout Tuesday - 5km run and Body Pump!

Yayay!!!!
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I did one full push up :). Then I collapsed on the second one. Dang, I hope this gets easier.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Double workout Monday - Spin and Yoga
    Double workout Tuesday - 5km run and Body Pump!

Yayay!!!!

Great job. I LOVE Bodypump. Although some of the tracks kick my butt right now!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was looking at different races to register for, my husband looked at me and said, "you really should run a half marathon, you can do it, you are ready".
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This time last year as we were getting school good and underway, I was STRUGGLING to fit into pants that were a size 26 and REALLY needed more room. TODAY I found a box of clothes I had stored and hit the jackpot!!! SIZE 20 pants and ALL of them fit (the jeans were a little tight) and some of the dressy ones were actually a little too big. I EVEN got one size 18 on, zipped WITHOUT LAYING DOWN and they were tight but decent!!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO for me!!!!
  • kallisto208
    Options
    I've been away from work for 2.5 weeks on vacation. Came back yesterday and been out on the plant floor, so a lot of people haven't seen me in quite awhile so I gotten quite a few comments asking what I've been doing and how much I've lost so that's been cool. The sad and kind of humorous thing is, I actually gained a few pounds back while I was away cause of all the dinners out and little opportunity to get a workout in other than wandering around Toronto, but the fact that people are noticing the overall is still a great pick-me-up.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    My nephew and I were going to play Yathzee and he wanted to sit in living room floor so could watch tv at same time. I got down in floor without groaning and then crossed my legs. I thought to myself "when was the last time I sat cross-legged" and then my nephew yells out "hey your sitting criss cross apple sauce" followed by him saying he doesn't remember me ever sitting like that and he said he was proud of me.

that is soooo cute :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!