What's your NSV for the day or week?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been training for a marathon for the past 6 months. Today was the last of my "medium" runs before the race!
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We had a conference at work Friday of last week, as well as yesterday and today. All days there have been delicious looking muffins/cookies/pastries sitting in front of me calling my name. I resisted all three days, and instead had a piece of delectable homemade apple cake after dinner instead (once I had filled in all my calories and knew I could "afford" it). I'm pretty sure my baking is much better than a mass caterer's anyways :)
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I almost caused a car accident today. This guy was too busy looking at me, and almost rear ended the person in front of him!
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I accidently bought super slim jeans a couple months ago and they were so tight I couldn't even get them pass my knees. Today I pulled them all the way on! Also I was able to do burpees for the first time!
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Someone I've known/worked with for 12+ years didn't recognize me at first sight recently. Haha! I definitely took that as a compliment!
  • ltaylor208402
    ltaylor208402 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 3 NSV's for the week!

1) I put on a blazer that I bought years ago because it was on sale that I was NEVER able to button up, i was able to button that bad boy up with no problems and even had extra room!

2) I am able to wrap my full size bath towel around me without anything showing!

3) I had one of my residents tell me today that she swears that I have lost 5 pounds since the last time she has seen me...... and guess what.... I HAVE LOST EXACTLY 5 POUNDS since the last time she saw me! :happy:
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The scale has read 157 for the last month or so, and it's been rather disappointing but I haven't given up. The last two weeks I have been noticing that my pants have been feeling looser, and I've even had to tighten my belt a notch, despite not losing any weight! So this morning I decided to try on a pair of pants that usually only fit me when I'm on the lower end of 150. And they fit perfectly!!! Just goes to show that the number on the scale is not everything. I'm going shopping today for some brand new clothes to celebrate!
  • cheekylemur
    Options
    My first post and my first "I'm so proud of myself NSV" - I started getting serious about joining a gym and taking better care of myself almost exactly a month ago.

Last night when traveling for work, I managed to make it through my third zumba class without having to stop for a break, despite being about 4,500 feet in altitude higher than I'm used to! I could barely walk up two flights of stairs last time I was at that client site!
  • monkeyjmonkerson
    Options
    Rockin!
  • agct1
    agct1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My clothes have been looser, but today I noticed my undies were actually sagging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!