Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I also blame my scale, for hiding under the sink, the refrigerator for keeping my chocolate at a temperature too perfect to resist, and the mirror that I turned around to face the wall because I was so ashamed every time I had to look at my fat *kitten*. All their fault!!

I will, however, gladly take all the credit for my successes.
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow all you people that are posting how dumb I am good for you I hope it makes you feel good about yourselves. I understand that this is the "fun" message board but there are people that actually believe these types of things are true.My post was directed at those people that like to make excuses about being fat. But you all just go ahead and keep being bullies and calling me down and saying how stupid I am, If it helps your ego. You are the most awful mean people I have ever seen on MFP and should be ashamed of your self's, are you all 12 years old? This site is about support not calling people down. I didn't quote any post or direct my post at any specific person. At least now I know these message boards are a waist of my time, good luck to all of you in your weight loss journeys.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Wow all you people that are posting how dumb I am good for you I hope it makes you feel good about yourselves. I understand that this is the "fun" message board but there are people that actually believe these types of things are true.My post was directed at those people that like to make excuses about being fat. But you all just go ahead and keep being bullies and calling me down and saying how stupid I am, If it helps your ego. You are the most awful mean people I have ever seen on MFP and should be ashamed of your self's, are you all 12 years old? This site is about support not calling people down. I didn't quote any post or direct my post at any specific person. At least now I know these message boards are a waist of my time, good luck to all of you in your weight loss journeys.
    Most people looking for legitimate advice do not go to the threads under 'chit-chat, fun and games'....
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Pajama pants are yoga pants closest relative. Don't let them be without scrutiny!
    ^^^
    Love this
  • snowdrop_diva
    Options
    I'm backing away from my yoga pants right now...... I don't wanna get pregnant or/and gain more weight because of those things... AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON MY SIDE.

I really hope my elastic waisted pyjama pants aren't out to get me though... I love them so much!

Are they old and skanky? old skanky pajama pants are known to be effective against pregnancy. No word yet on weight gain effects.

*lol* Loving this thread! Hey, so I Am trying to get pregnant... that means I need MORE yoga pants doesn't it *runs out to get a bunch*
  • snowdrop_diva
    Options
    I also blame my scale, for hiding under the sink, the refrigerator for keeping my chocolate at a temperature too perfect to resist, and the mirror that I turned around to face the wall because I was so ashamed every time I had to look at my fat *kitten*. All their fault!!

I will, however, gladly take all the credit for my successes.
    ^^
    You are AWESOME! I blame all those things too!
    I also think I'll blame camera's for taking such terrible photo's of me.. bad, bad cameras!
    I am skinny, it's camera that make me fat! Damn you cameras!

*hahahaha*
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options

63521392b.jpg
  • missmeliss416
    Options
    LOL - This topic seriouly made my day!

I am so tired of hearing that I can't wear yoga pants outside of yoga because I'm not skinny. I may not be skinny, but I still got a nice *kitten*, and I still deserve to be comfy. If I wanted validation, I'd put on a custom-made gown that highlights all my best features and diminishes those I still have to work on.
  • snowdrop_diva
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! REALLY??????? I mean like really people! If you are saying it's a pair of yoga pants fault that made you fat you have some serious issues! Do you wear yoga pants to work? and all day every day? Even if you did that is a EXCUSE! Pants of any kind do not make you fat! You know what makes you fat? Over eating, and eating junk food/takeout everyday! Oh and sitting on your butt doing nothing! That's what makes you fat. I was obese category according to my BMI when I joined MFP and now I am a healthy weight and still have a bit to go. You know why I was fat? cause I ate 3000 calories a day and did nothing to keep active! I have no one to blame for my weight gain except me! I never use to be fat I made myself that way! and now I got off my *kitten* six months ago and did something about it!

I can't even truly put into words how I feel about this topic. PANTS DO NOT MAKE YOU FAT! :mad:

This is a Joke/humor thread.. not an advice thread so it would make sense to maybe I dunno.. have a sense of humor on this thread.
    Why post here off the humorous topic unless you want to get peoples attention and have them call you on it?

Are you one of those that goes on to the Onion or Cracked.com and takes their articles seriously too? No offense.. Just wonderin' Why you would choose a humor thread to do a soapbox routine.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    bahahaha

I also blame baggy sweatshirts
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Not sure here. Every time I see my wife in yoga pants I want to wear her *kitten* as a hat........

loving this expression
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

The Force is not strong with this one.

On a happy note: I bought new yoga pants today! *booty shake*
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This is seriously the funniest thread ever. I find the "serious how dare you say yoga pants made you fat you are irresponsible for saying that" people f*ing HIlarious!!!!

Guess she did "waist" her time on this thread....lmfao!! Oh honey btw...its waste. Waist is that thing ABOVE YOUR HIPS!

OP I love you for this entire thread.
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

Explains everything. Been wondering what happened to me. Should have left those yoga pants alone. BUT, BUT, BUT, they are soooo comfortable.
  • snowdrop_diva
    Options
    This is seriously the funniest thread ever. I find the "serious how dare you say yoga pants made you fat you are irresponsible for saying that" people f*ing HIlarious!!!!

Guess she did "waist" her time on this thread....lmfao!! Oh honey btw...its waste. Waist is that thing ABOVE YOUR HIPS!

OP I love you for this entire thread.
    I think I love this post the mostest *lol*
    This thread has been awesome!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

Explains everything. Been wondering what happened to me. Should have left those yoga pants alone. BUT, BUT, BUT, they are soooo comfortable.
    Lori you have doubly whammy problems- You're a nurse so I assume you wear scrub pants too! Scrub pants and karate pants are being considered for an addendum to the currently pending ban on yoga pants!
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Lori you have doubly whammy problems- You're a nurse so I assume you wear scrub pants too! Scrub pants and karate pants are being considered for an addendum to the currently pending ban on yoga pants!

Scrubs by Day, Yoga by Night. I'm just screwed. Next your gonna tell me I have to stop drinking milk too. (curls up into fetal position and starts rocking).
  • hbundz
    hbundz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I enjoy this to no end! It makes perfect sense. I also would like to add that body shapers do the same. I have these little body shaper tank tops that make me think I don't have a muffin top when in reality I do.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I enjoy this to no end! It makes perfect sense. I also would like to add that body shapers do the same. I have these little body shaper tank tops that make me think I don't have a muffin top when in reality I do.

Please explain further and tell me where to buy these tops!
  • Hannesfit
    Hannesfit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Too Funny. Although I must say you are only supposed to wear the Yoga pants when actually doing Yoga....You're sexy jeans should be letting you in on a clue if your expanding ;)
This discussion has been closed.