Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• CharityPearce
    Options
    Hold on... on my way out to buy some yoga pants! :laugh: I love this thread!!!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Dammit! That's not the way it works. I notice skinny girls with great butts wearing yoga pants and have started wearing them 24 hours a day in hopes that I, too, will become a skinny girl with a great butt.

You are irresponsible for defaming yoga pants.

Sorry, N=1, It's science, yo.

Not sure here. Every time I see my wife in yoga pants I want to wear her *kitten* as a hat........

I think they do that to all men..

.....yeah basically.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I enjoy this to no end! It makes perfect sense. I also would like to add that body shapers do the same. I have these little body shaper tank tops that make me think I don't have a muffin top when in reality I do.

Please explain further and tell me where to buy these tops!
    seconded
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    ...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.

Oh no she di'in't!! I haven't read past this one yet to see if anyone else pointed this out, but Chit-chat, fun, and games, baby!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    ...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.

Oh no she di'in't!! I haven't read past this one yet to see if anyone else pointed this out, but Chit-chat, fun, and games, baby!

LOL - I missed that one. Pretty much all the comments that apply to the other poster who didn't get what was a blatantly obvious leg-pull, applies to this one!.

I find the accusation of the OP being ignorant highly ironic considering!!
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    If loving Yoga Pants is wrong, I don't want to be right!:love:

That's funny, The Pioneer Woman said the same thing about her casserole on Food Network.
  • maddycovs
    Options
    i'm wearing yoga pants right now........
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

LOL - I missed that one. Pretty much all the comments that apply to the other poster who didn't get what was a blatantly obvious leg-pull, applies to this one!.

I find the accusation of the OP being ignorant highly ironic considering!!

She obviously ignored Community Guideline #1. :huh:
  • ellebish
    ellebish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hilarous post!!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Necromancy Bump! :laugh:

(shameless, I know, on my own thread)
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Necromancy Bump! :laugh:

(shameless, I know, on my own thread)

Ah, but it was such a good thread! I'm glad to see it revived. It's our responsibility to make sure everyone learns of the evils of yoga pants.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    im writing it down right now ! glad you told me befor it was too late:wink:
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!!! This was awesome, so awesome I read the ENTIRE thread - all (at this time) 14 pages - ON MY PHONE lol. I've never read a thread this long in its entirety and I was NOT disappointed! Funniest by far were the posters who have zero grasp whatsoever on humor and sarcasm lmao. Wow. :devil:
  • therealmcat
    Options
    You're kidding right? Lululemon makes pants, jackets, shirts, even socks, for every type of occasion and weather.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Seriously though. This is how I gained so much weight without realizing it. I went away to college and wore sweats/yoga pants every day and gained 30 pounds. Crazy...but food...that is what acctually made me gain ha. Great post! :)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I never realized there were so many people who had to have jokes explained to them. It's funny but it's sad.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    *gasp* Oh no!! I'm wearing yoga pants right now! And sitting in my recliner!! And it's a rest day!!! I'm going to blimp!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hilarious! :bigsmile:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    *gasp* Oh no!! I'm wearing yoga pants right now! And sitting in my recliner!! And it's a rest day!!! I'm going to blimp!

Be very, very careful. You are flirting with disaster!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Be very, very careful. You are flirting with disaster!!

I flirted with disaster once. It never went anywhere, but I thought we had a connection. I still think about her sometimes....
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ROFL...no joke, I went and bought yoga pants after this thread!! ....hubby LOVES when I wear them. ;-)

I'm glad this post was revived...it still amazes me some peoples lack of good humor!!!
This discussion has been closed.