Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    That may have been true 4 months ago, but from my random sampling of people shopping at the grocery store, almost all of them wearing yoga pants...(and there are a lot of them)...are in great shape.

So apparently, wearing yoga pants now make you in great shape.

(Science!)
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Then why in the name of f--k-berry pie would anyone want to ban them?

[/quote]

This right here just made my entire year.
  • Cespuglio
    Options
    Double post. Sorry. As you were.
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    LOL...that is too funny! I knew there had to be a good reason for my weight gain. I'm shooting off a letter to my congressmen and senators right now! Let's ban yoga pants!:laugh:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I am so strongly for yoga pants that I think every gym should be rated on cleanliness, machine quality, customer service, and yoga pants quotient. The Yoga Pants Quotient is a rating that is given to a gym, based on a 1-10 scale, that measures the preponderance of Yoga Pants wearers in the gym.
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    Good one!
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.

Everyone here is on their own journey and we are all supposed to be here to support and motivate each other. Also, each person's metabolism and digestive system are completely unique and work differently from everyone else's.

How dare you cast judgment on the OP for her lifestyle. That type of derision is totally uncalled for. How do you know she doesn't have a yoga sensitivity issue that causes her to retain calories regardless of intake or activity level. Maybe yoga attire causes a reaction in her carotid gland that actually causes it to synthesize carbs and that's how yoga pants made her fat.

Consider your post reported.
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    LMAO...OMG...I am so going to be in trouble at work. Spent the last 45 minutes reading these posts and laughing so hard I almost pee'd...couldn't pull myself away long enough to use the facilities!! By far this one has me laughing the most!! You all are hysterically funny! Thanks for the laugh.
  • Cespuglio
    Options
    Yoga pants are wonderful... Not on me, that would be weird.

Psh! Says you!
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

Explains everything. Been wondering what happened to me. Should have left those yoga pants alone. BUT, BUT, BUT, they are soooo comfortable.
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    This is seriously the funniest thread ever. I find the "serious how dare you say yoga pants made you fat you are irresponsible for saying that" people f*ing HIlarious!!!!

Guess she did "waist" her time on this thread....lmfao!! Oh honey btw...its waste. Waist is that thing ABOVE YOUR HIPS!

OP I love you for this entire thread.
    I think I love this post the mostest *lol*
    This thread has been awesome!
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    This is seriously the funniest thread ever. I find the "serious how dare you say yoga pants made you fat you are irresponsible for saying that" people f*ing HIlarious!!!!

Guess she did "waist" her time on this thread....lmfao!! Oh honey btw...its waste. Waist is that thing ABOVE YOUR HIPS!

OP I love you for this entire thread.
    I think I love this post the mostest *lol*
    This thread has been awesome!

The people that think this is serious probably think you all are serious about selling your children on Ebay too.
  • LucyJane1213
    Options
    oops...I think I hit reply a couple of times without posting...the enter key on my keyboard made me do it! Sorry. Please continue.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    No, you got fat because you wouldn't put the fork down and/or workout.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants and pizza - you will have to wrench both out of my cold, dead lap.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    No, you got fat because you wouldn't put the fork down and/or workout.

Quit making sense...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I stopped wearing yoga pants and lost weight, so take that yoga pants! :tongue:
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Well, hell. I finally got my booty in good enough shape to look cute in yoga pants, and now I find out that my new pants are going to ruin all my progress?? :sad:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yes, yoga pants are the root to all evil. I wear mine for a while and then all of a sudden my jeans dont fit......WTH????
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy! I love yoga and yoga pants! they have been the one thing over the years that have kept me thin--I put them on and I want to do yoga. :)
This discussion has been closed.