Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    when i used to live in SF i swaer i saw a bunch of guys wearing them , thats why i dont live there any more

Maybe you frequented the wrong clubs?
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    when i used to live in SF i swaer i saw a bunch of guys wearing them , thats why i dont live there any more

that was gym!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

:yawn:

Shltter was full Clark.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Dammit! That's not the way it works. I notice skinny girls with great butts wearing yoga pants and have started wearing them 24 hours a day in hopes that I, too, will become a skinny girl with a great butt.

You are irresponsible for defaming yoga pants.

^^THIS!! Straight up! Yoga pants are the hottest thing ever. Never thought i'd say this, but b1tches better be puttin' on those pants!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    MoreBean, I totally have to disagree with your statement. Yes, I am sure fat people wear "yoga" pants but so do slim people. Your choices make you fat, not your pants...
    Apparently yoga pants also cut off the circulation to your sense of humor seriously impairing it. So sad. :cry:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

:yawn:

Shltter was full Clark.

Thanks Eddie
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing mine, and I irresponsibly rode my bike through a puddle, so now they're muddy yoga pants. They made me do it.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing mine, and I irresponsibly rode my bike through a puddle, so now they're muddy yoga pants. They made me do it.

Make sure you check out your butt in the mirror. I've gotten a distinctive mud-spray in a line down the middle of my butt without noticing right away. Awkward!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

Make sure you check out your butt in the mirror. I've gotten a distinctive mud-spray in a line down the middle of my butt without noticing right away. Awkward!

Around here we call that the Freshman Stripe! With all the potholes on campus, the new kids learn the hard way about fenders.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are responsible for my husband wanting to do unspeakable things to me. :sad: :bigsmile:
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha:laugh: So, so true. My life and thus my wardrobe (even pre mfp) consisted of "work out clothes" (in winter the stetchy black boot cut pants, summer running shorts) and scrubs. The creep snuck up on me for sure. I need a monthly "muffin top" check in jeans to keep me accountable.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    spandex is evil?

a-sexy-lulu-yoga-pants-0.jpg?w=500&h=300

Only people with good glutes (like the picture shows), will look THAT good!

To certain people.
    Yes, certain people being human people with eyes that are capable of sight.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

Well crap. And here I was thinking it was cottage cheese.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

that was gym!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you frequent the wrong gyms? Or at least the one's in a certain part of SF.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    spandex is evil?

a-sexy-lulu-yoga-pants-0.jpg?w=500&h=300

Only people with good glutes (like the picture shows), will look THAT good!

To certain people.
    Yes, certain people being human people with eyes that are capable of sight.

Apparently, the new rules say that we can't discern body types and that we must believe that every body looks the same.

(And I'm still saying that my body should never be in spandex...well, or yoga pants for that matter.)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Apparently, the new rules say that we can't discern body types and that we must believe that every body looks the same.

(And I'm still saying that my body should never be in spandex...well, or yoga pants for that matter.)

Negative. Those butts looks awesome. Not everyone's butt looks awesome. It's scientific fact.

And my body should also never be in spandex or yoga pants.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Negative. Those butts looks awesome. Not everyone's butt looks awesome. It's scientific fact.

And my body should also never be in spandex or yoga pants.

There is zero reason why this thread should not be bumped.
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

haha me too!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.
    ...it all makes sense now!!
    tumblr_md3fq62EoS1rsw1yf.gif
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

Well crap. And here I was thinking it was cottage cheese.
    I think you were right. If you are what you eat, and you're cellulite looks like cottage cheese? I rest my case!
This discussion has been closed.