Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

haha me too!

TRUTH! My butt looks bangin in some yoga pants
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Most of my yoga pants have never been to yoga. Why did they have to invent boot cut sweat pants? 'Cause really, a little flare is the only difference between full on skanky sweat pants and yoga pants.
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • kristabeth99
    Options
    too funny.... and so true
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Apparently, the new rules say that we can't discern body types and that we must believe that every body looks the same.

(And I'm still saying that my body should never be in spandex...well, or yoga pants for that matter.)

Negative. Those butts looks awesome. Not everyone's butt looks awesome. It's scientific fact.

And my body should also never be in spandex or yoga pants.

There is zero reason why this thread should not be bumped.
    YES! Last night, in response to YOU wearing yoga pants, I did a quick search for "Men's yoga pants" and found lots of totally ban-worthy options:
    3264.jpg
    but, then there's this:
    T2cfFKXadXXXXXXXXX_!!23028413.jpg
    Based on the evidence, men's yoga pants shall not be banned.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Whatever. Just because there are one, maybe two guys in the entire world that make those Speedo swimming...uh, whatever they're called...look good, it doesn't mean the world wouldn't be a better place if they were completely banned.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Whatever. Just because there are one, maybe two guys in the entire world that make those Speedo swimming...uh, whatever they're called...look good, it doesn't mean the world wouldn't be a better place if they were completely banned.

The word you're looking for is "nuthugger".

Or maybe "banana hammock".

Get the lingo right. It's hard to have an adult conversation if we don't speak the same language. :tongue:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

The word you're looking for is "nuthugger".

Or maybe "banana hammock".

Get the lingo right. It's hard to have an adult conversation if we don't speak the same language. :tongue:

If I'm required to use words like "nuthugger" or "banana hammock" in order to have a conversation with you, then we're done here.

:flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Given the hostility of some of the forum threads today, I thought this thread should be bumped to provide some much-needed levity.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    WTH-- bump
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    3ra5n9.jpg
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    :love:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    The shorts and thigh socks are nice for cool weather..

51opvBwlYoL.jpg
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Disappointing lack of pics. Boo.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    The shorts and thigh socks are nice for cool weather..

51opvBwlYoL.jpg

Ok, this made the thread worth it for me. I'm good.
This discussion has been closed.