Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    People should need to obtain a license before wearing spandex.

And for the record, I will readily admit that my spandex license application would be swiftly rejected (primarily because of "bird legs").

People should wear whatever they want without worrying about what judgmental people have to say. :wink:
    No body type should be pressured or limited in what clothing choices they have.

I hear what you're saying...

...but still disagree with you.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

And for the record, I will readily admit that my spandex license application would be swiftly rejected (primarily because of "bird legs").

People should wear whatever they want without worrying about what judgmental people have to say. :wink:
    No body type should be pressured or limited in what clothing choices they have.

I hear what you're saying...

...but still disagree with you.

My spandex-clad butt does not care.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Yoga pants make my *kitten* look big ;P
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants make my neck hurt.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Wait, What? Yoga pants cause people to become fat?! :( *sniff* RIP yoga pants! *lights yoga pants on fire*
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump so I can finish reading. Love this. Thank you!
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I only wear yoga pants for, well... yoga! xD
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If loving Yoga Pants is wrong, I don't want to be right!:love:

second that! The second I get home the first thing I do (after setting down my purse and such) is run to my yoga pants, arms wide open ready to embrace them...don't judge me...I miss them all day at work.

This! I have actually said at work, "can't we just wear yoga pants? That would solve everything."
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I only wear yoga pants for, well... yoga! xD

As it should be.
  • Tommy_Valentine
    Options
    For the love of everything that is good in the world...DO. NOT. BAN. YOGAPANTS. :wink:
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    There's only 1 thing that's better than Yoga Pants....see through Yoga Pants.
    ha!

Along that line of thinking^ has anyone else ever googled yoga pants in a legitimate attempt to try to find a new pair? Yeah, not really the search results I was expecting....
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

I wear spandex alot, but I always cover that %$#@ up with some regular shorts. It sure makes for a lot less drama when running/biking.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

I wear spandex alot, but I always cover that %$#@ up with some regular shorts. It sure makes for a lot less drama when running/biking.

My proposed Spandex rules would not require approval for this usage.
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    when i used to live in SF i swaer i saw a bunch of guys wearing them , thats why i dont live there any more
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    Options
    lol!
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm getting yoga pants to test the theory that all guys respond to them in a flattering manner. I'll let you know what the evidence concludes.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I'm getting yoga pants to test the theory that all guys respond to them in a flattering manner. I'll let you know what the evidence concludes.

Buy yoga pants, wear yoga pants, take pictures in yoga pants, post pictures in MFP forum thread, measure responses.

Science!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    when i used to live in SF i swaer i saw a bunch of guys wearing them , thats why i dont live there any more

:yawn:
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options

:yawn:
    :angry: :grumble: :explode:
This discussion has been closed.