Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy! I love yoga and yoga pants! they have been the one thing over the years that have kept me thin--I put them on and I want to do yoga. :)

yeah!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I don't know OP, but MY yoga pants are very responsible. They usually elicit the help of the guys at the weight room who insist on spotting me so I don't get hurt.
  • cechapman10
    cechapman10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants got me pregnant.

Yoga pants make my butt look awesome. This makes my husband take more notice. This, in turn, leads to more of certain "adult" activities. Those activities got me pregnant. Therefore, yoga pants got me pregnant.

This
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are the best thing that ever happened to the girl on the stair stepper at my gym at 4:30 am Monday through Friday...and those of us creepers observing her.
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    MoreBean, I totally have to disagree with your statement. Yes, I am sure fat people wear "yoga" pants but so do slim people. Your choices make you fat, not your pants...
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    For every person wearing them, I find 5 others who shouldn't be in them. :frown:
  • jennyylee
    jennyylee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Haha I love this. I keep thinking to myself... man my sweats are always there for me... my jeans make me feel bad..
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    There's only 1 thing that's better than Yoga Pants....see through Yoga Pants.
  • toogsmom
    toogsmom Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Not true!! Active wear reminds me that i need to be active and that my body needs to match up with what im wearing! If i havent ran or done some form of true cardio activity by the end of the day .... those clothes remind me i need to! It takes away the excuse for me that i have to get into workout gear!! Plus after months of hardwork my rear finally looks good in a pair so dont ruin it for me!!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Pants are irresponsible. Speedos for everyone!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    MoreBean, I totally have to disagree with your statement. Yes, I am sure fat people wear "yoga" pants but so do slim people. Your choices make you fat, not your pants...

YEAH! Your choice of what pants you wear! :tongue:
    Just look at the statistics- according to the CDC 35.7% of US adults are obese (68% overweight OR obese!!!) compared to 13.4% obesity in 1960. Spandex, the key fabric which gives yoga pants their shape came in to the US market in 1959. Coincidence?!?! I think the science speaks for itself.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    spandex is evil?

a-sexy-lulu-yoga-pants-0.jpg?w=500&h=300
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!

Amen.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I am fat. I wear clothes.
    Wearing clothes makes you fat.
    Quick, take them off everyone!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    People should need to obtain a license before wearing spandex.

And for the record, I will readily admit that my spandex license application would be swiftly rejected (primarily because of "bird legs").
  • abasmom
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

hahahahah I love this. Almost as much as I love my yoga pants!
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    People should need to obtain a license before wearing spandex.

And for the record, I will readily admit that my spandex license application would be swiftly rejected (primarily because of "bird legs").

People should wear whatever they want without worrying about what judgmental people have to say. :wink:
    No body type should be pressured or limited in what clothing choices they have.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    spandex is evil?

Only people with good glutes (like the picture shows), will look THAT good!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I don't know ya'll. My yoga pants get my girlfriend all hot and bothered, and then we um, exercise. So I think maybe my yoga pants aren't making me fat afterall?

Perhaps it's all that after yoga pants sex ice cream that's doing it?
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    spandex is evil?

Only people with good glutes (like the picture shows), will look THAT good!

To certain people.
This discussion has been closed.