Looking for (fewer) Friends

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    We never were friends and the arrogant, reverse armchair psychology, hipster bs just solidifies that deal.

I LOLed...and not the typical, "U R so funny LOL", but I really laughed out loud...not even a laugh as much as it was a chortle...a guffaw, even.

Don't misunderstand. I don't like you...at all...but nonetheless, you have improved my thread and, dare I say it, me as a person. So thank you for that.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    We never were friends and the arrogant, reverse armchair psychology, hipster bs just solidifies that deal.

Whoaaaaa .......

O.o. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....aaawwwwwkkkkkwwwaaaarrrrdddddd

Is your armchair very comfortable? If it is then where did you buy it? Would you be willing to sell it or better yet, just give it away?
  • jofjltncb6
    omg, you're a hipster? jof?

Don't tell her, but I don't think that word means what she thinks it does.

However, the rest of the stuff she called me sounds pretty accurate.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    I've had it take up to 3 requests...eventually people just feel sorry for you.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Irony is that you had 70 friends when you made this thread

REPORTED
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    This is hella funny!
  • Lazygal53
    Tempted to friend you just to annoy you....don't know why. I don't know you. It's just something that seems amusing to me at the moment.

How many requests can one person send ... just a random thought :bigsmile:

I dunno. Test it out and let us know :P hehehehe:

Damn ... was hoping for someone else to do the (dirty) work :ohwell:

hahaha..yeah...I'm too lazy at the moment to do your dirty work...you should friend some minions so next time neither of us have to worry about it :D

Well ... that would be a no to the friending suggestion ... not worth the hassle ... i'm learning a horrible lesson here from jo ...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Tempted to friend you just to annoy you....don't know why. I don't know you. It's just something that seems amusing to me at the moment.

hahaha..yeah...I'm too lazy at the moment to do your dirty work...you should friend some minions so next time neither of us have to worry about it :D

Well ... that would be a no to the friending suggestion ... not worth the hassle ... i'm learning a horrible lesson here from jo ...

Damn, I was trying to subtly have you friend people to do the dirty work. I Failed. v.v
  • jofjltncb6

Damn, I was trying to subtly have you friend people to do the dirty work. I Failed. v.v

Hey!

You two...

...get your own thread.

(Oh look, it's Jack! Quick, someone yell a greeting to him.)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Wasn't your friend then...not your friend now.

Although, I do enjoy your posts in the forums and your comments on leakramirez 's page.

I hear she is looking for some new friends...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

REPORTED

Even more strange is that I was Fizgig the first time I posted in this thread.
    ARF!arf!arf!
  • Lazygal53

Hey!

You two...

...get your own thread.

That's not Jack! It's his twin!
  • Lazygal53

Hey!

You two...

...get your own thread.

BTW, might help to remove this from your profile ... snickers

Please include a short message with your FR. If you're too lazy/busy to include a short note, then you're probably not someone who will like being on my FL.

Kind of passive aggressive ... no?
  • jofjltncb6

Although, I do enjoy your posts in the forums and your comments on leakramirez 's page.

It's true. Leakramirez is a true motivator, supporter, and giver, in a way that I can only dream someday to be. In fact, any of my friends who do decide to defriend me should strongly consider sending her a friend request. Nay, not just my former friends, but *everyone* on MFP should be her friend. It will change their lives.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member

THIS lol. I actually thought we were friends.. .then I thought of FRing you because it would annoy you.. then I read the Star Wars reference and now I actually want to be your friend... so fail all around... booo...
  • jofjltncb6

Hey!

You two...

...get your own thread.

Please include a short message with your FR. If you're too lazy/busy to include a short note, then you're probably not someone who will like being on my FL.

No way. That's a trap. See, I like to send a personal message to people when I reject their FRs and this initial FR message gives me more material to work with.

And just so we're clear, I don't automatically reject all FRs. For some, I'll accept it, wait a while, and *then* defriend them (if they haven't already defriended me, of course).

Alternatively, if the new friend ends up being better than one of my existing friends, I'll keep them and drop someone else. I firmly believe that the key to MFP success is in keeping as strong a FL as possible...always looking for an opportunity to upgrade.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

Hey!

You two...

...get your own thread.

But I dun wanna!!!!!!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member

REPORTED

Even more strange is that I was Fizgig the first time I posted in this thread.
    ARF!arf!arf!

Hey! I am the official Fizzgig! (even tho I have a cat pic up, DOH!)
  • Lazygal53

Hey!

You two...

...get your own thread.

No way. That's a trap. See, I like to send a personal message to people when I reject their FRs and this initial FR message gives me more material to work with.

And just so we're clear, I don't automatically reject all FRs. For some, I'll accept it, wait a while, and *then* defriend them (if they haven't already defriended me, of course).

Alternatively, if the new friend ends up being better than one of my existing friends, I'll keep them and drop someone else. I firmly believe that the key to MFP success is in keeping as strong a FL as possible...always looking for an opportunity to upgrade.

You do realise that you're your own worst enemy ... right? Such a lot of work you create for yourself ... sigh!
    Oh wait ... is this a new type of workout to burn ... ummm ... calories or friends?

Should I be emulating you? Does it work for you?
  • You will need to update your profile (About me section).... otherwise, you are sending us mixed messages...