Replies

• Teerai
    Teerai Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    GkXUm7.png
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    @ladylara777- Wish I had an answer for eating emotions, for they plaque me as well. The only thing I've found is to just stay the course, doing the best I can and relying on my faith to bring me back around. In spite of your hiccup, you are still on your way down and you're almost 8 pounds lighter! Woohoo!
    @DebCountsAll- This is such a difficult time for you, I'm amazed you are even able to do what you do! I'm sending hugs and prayers for you.
    @tricx21- Welcome and congrats on the new baby girl. You've found a good spot for encouragement and accountability!

• ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Will you be continuing this challenge through the summer ? I would love to jump in.
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    welcome to you ladies, @glammooreghoul and @raven0811. I understand the embarrassment of not fitting on rides. I went to an amusement park with my grands last summer and even though I had lost 50 pounds I still couldn't fit due to the distribution of my weight. It was disappointing and embarrassing. I want you to enjoy your kiddos and your vacay so I'll be pulling for you, Raven!

• raven0811
    raven0811 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! @campfirequeen1 It is nice to know that I am not alone and there are others that understand.
  • glammooreghoul
    glammooreghoul Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna make my goal to get 3 lbs off this week. I was also gonna do a step goal for the week but it's supposed to rain every day except Wednesday so walking wont ve happening a lot this week. I am going to Atlanta Wednesday for a show so I will definitely get some steps on.
  • Yennyboops
    Yennyboops Posts: 13 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I have lost and gained the same 30lbs 2-3 times over the last couple of years. Need to lose 100lbs. Traveling for work and then working from home makes it challenging. Does anyone else work from home and have suggestions on how they keep from snacking during the day? I’m trying to have realistic goals and make lifestyle changes to make this the last time with those 30lbs!
  • raven0811
    raven0811 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Monday: I've lost 1lb, I feel like it's not much at all, but its better than nothing.
    Tuesday: I need to make some mini goals to reach, but I'm not sure what.