Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    @alison & lmackbeth--I'm so proud of you both for reaching those goals!! Congrats!! :drinker:

Hope everyone has a healthy and merry Christmas Eve!!

I'm off to walk gunner before DH and I abandon him for the MIL's. Will check back with you all tonight!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    lMacbethl - WOOHOOO on twoderland!!! Super job!

Allison - Congorats on onederland!!

You guys are amazing!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in: Gotta laugh or I'll cry.

Found the best thing ever to describe my new profile pic!

muffin-top-funny.jpg
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    @lmackbethl I hit my goal for 2012 today and am now officially (.2 pounds) under 300 for the first time in 4 years!!! Good for you! Welcome to Twoderville!

dance013.gif
    big-thumbs-up.gif
    thumbs_up_140910.jpg
    clapping_hands.gif
    Excited_man_2.gif

Merry Christmas!

santa-clause-sparkle-animation_zps967398f5.gif
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Well, made it through Christmas Eve slightly under maintenance. I don't know if I'll be quite as lucky tomorrow--will try to get in a run outside, even if it's just a short one.

Hope everyone had a lovely day!
  • jtconst
    jtconst Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    @Karen -- actually, that eggnog latte was a bit sweet and sickly (and I had it without the whip). I didn't regret it exactly, but I'm not sure it was quite worth all those calories.

A very quick Monday check-in to say that I have lost another pound and I am in ONEderland! So I have hit my end-of-year goal! Of course, next week I will surely go up, and I'll have to claw it back in 2013. But that's ok. I'm going to have a good week, and not in the eating healthily way either.

So, I'm pretty proud of 40 pounds gone completely. I just look and feel so much better. I was looking through all the family photos from 2012 and there's some splendid 'before' pics I can use. I've now lost ten pounds four times. Next up, I'm going to lose ten pounds.

Now. Got them Christmas carols on the stereo, gonna wrap the pressies first thing before the kids wake up, then the last bits of tidying and cooking. Mum & Dad arrive mid-afternoon, and it's all going to be peace and joy by then. Merry Christmas!

-- Alison
    Super congrats Alison. I am so proud of you. I knew you could totally do it. Merry Christmas.
  • jtconst
    Options
    I hit my goal for 2012 today and am now officially (.2 pounds) under 300 for the first time in 4 years!!! :happy: So EXCITED to have lost 52 pounds in the last six months!!!! I really can't believe it!!!! Yay!!! So grateful to have found MFP and all of you, to help me stay on this journey!!! I have a "game night" with appetizers to go to tonight and was invited to a friend's house for Christmas dinner tomorrow (before work, sigh), but will have time to work out each day to offset the calories. Hopefully I can maintain this weight or even lose another pound or two through the actual New Year!!!
    Wow look at all these great goals being met. I cant wait for the day I hit under 300 again. It will about four years for me as well. Congrats and great job. You are totally awesome. Oh and Merry Christmas .
  • jtconst
    Options
    Just a quick Hi to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May you all have a fun and blessed day.:heart::happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    @lmackbethl I hit my goal for 2012 today and am now officially (.2 pounds) under 300 for the first time in 4 years!!! Good for you! Welcome to Twoderville!

dance013.gif
    big-thumbs-up.gif
    thumbs_up_140910.jpg
    clapping_hands.gif
    Excited_man_2.gif

Merry Christmas!

santa-clause-sparkle-animation_zps967398f5.gif

Tom- I just love the animations you put up so I am borrowing them tonight.

Allison- Congrats on Onederland
    lmacbeth-Congrats on Twoderville

Both of you have made great progress this year. Way to go.:smokin: :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Good day overall even with Christmas Eve dinner. I believe I stayed under calories but did not log everything. I did make it to the gym today but finished off the workout with a hot chocolate at a local coffee shop with my friend. It has been raining/snowing here today so hopefully tomorrow will be better weather- but I would love to have a white Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Hope you have a great Christmas Day and enjoy all the celebrations.
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Just popping in to say hello. Really busy like everyone. Will make an effort to get back later

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

Liz
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Today took an interesting turn. When my daughter's family was loaded up to leave, their van wouldn't start. SIL took it to the car dealership. The diagnostic revealed that it was the fuel pump and they can't get the parts until about noon Wed. in our little town. They are staying until then. We went and got a bunch more groceries and are planning a party for Christmas Day after all. The girls are being good sports, even though all of their gifts are at home. Right now they aren't sure they believe me, but I think it will turn out to be one of their most memorable Christmases. I hope they can get home safely on Wed. There is a big storm in the forecast, and they have to go over the Blues.
    Having all these unexpected events made today a difficult food day. I found myself snitching the candy more today than I have previously. Just one day at time! I can do this.
    Merry Christmas. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Kaye
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Kaye - enjoy your extra day with the grand-kids - its a blessing for sure! If you can, take some pictures!

Such a lovely Christmas morning - I called my siblings who all live alone and wake alone, so I like to make them feel Not Alone this morning of all mornings - hope I succeeded in spreading some cheer.

My friends, have a wonderful day, however you spend it, think for a moment of the original meaning of the Holiday!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    merry christmas to those who celebrate
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Goals: 147 is my next goal. It was my highest highschool weight. And as soon as I hit it, my goal is 145, which will put me at a technically normal weight by the high end of the BMI (even though I know better!).

So close! No more slip-ups!

Also, I want to be able to run 2k+ every day without it being a big deal at all. I've done it twice now this week, and both times the hill leading back home about killed me. I reached the door and collapsed against it as I stuck my key in the lock. This will not do!
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Well, I did get in a Christmas day walk. It is too nice today to stay inside. The sun is out and it is about 50 degrees outside.

Santa- aka my brother and SIL gave me the best present a polar FT7 heart rate monitor. I am now learning how to use it. Took it for a test drive today but will really be working out tomorrow. :bigsmile:

Tuesday goal--To keep exercising this week and into the new year.

Hope Everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Day.
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all! We are actually getting some snow in the Dallas area today, so a white Christmas.:bigsmile:
  • vickimieth
    vickimieth Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Happy holiday's everyone!

Doing my best to stay on track, but soo many yummy things around.... Husband working on roast beef & potatoes, with homemade bread :noway: :noway: :noway:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful Christmas day :)

I certainly didn't stay under calorie (I don't think) but I can't track it because there were too many bits and pieces. Shrimp, Cheese, crackers, and veggies for hors d'ouevres and prime rib, mashed taters, green bean bundles, cauliflower au gratin, and cucumber salad for dinner. Oh, and the 1/4 piece of choc cake and sipping glass of dessert wine for dessert. I tried to forget about dieting for the night but controlled my portion and just enjoyed the family I haven't seen in 6+ years.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful day/night. <3
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all! We are actually getting some snow in the Dallas area today, so a white Christmas.:bigsmile:

Snow in Dallas? You guys have been HOT all year. Did you totally skip fall and go straight to winter? Hope you enjoyed your visit with your parents and had a great day!!!