Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• jtconst
    jtconst Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I woke up nice and stiff this morning from all the hiking but it wasnt so bad I couldn't get up and walk it off. This week I am ramping up the walk a little bit I have upped from 4 laps to five and am consciously trying to walk at a somewhat faster pace. I am also committing to doing the stretching every day after and starting this week I have thrown in crunches, wall pushups, and squats. I am starting at twenty and want to work my way to about fifty. My main goal this week is to stay under calories every day. I would really like to get back under three hundred before hubby comes home and never go back.

Kaye congrats on the size twelve. I havent worn that since middle school:laugh:
    Welcome to the new faces I have seen in the last couple days. This is a great thread to come to for support and motivation.

I hope everyone has a great day and those of you dealing with snow and cold stay safe and warm.:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

Todays workout per HM:
    3.05 miles
    8214 steps
    72 min
    1180 calories burned of which I claimed 700

20 ball crunches
    20 wall pushups
    20 squats

10 min of full body stretching
  • hayley5680
    hayley5680 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!

So, I totally just typed for about 15 minutes and then deleted all of it. I have no idea what happened!!! EEERRRRGGG!

Anywho, I'll start over:

Kaye = Size 12: You go, lady! That's awesome!!!!!

BJ = good luck. Hope you get the news you are hoping for and your mind is at peace.

Robin B = Welcome! I'm kinda a chatterbox, so if you don't read all of my posts, that's okay. I usually just ramble on till my hubby tells me to stop! haha! Hope you find good support and motivation here. I sure have!

jtconst = That's an awesome goal! Mine is to be under at least 2 days this week. In the last three weeks, I've done it three times, so I'm trying to "up the ante", so they say! I downloaded an app called Daily Workout. It's available on your phone and it has 7 different body zones to tone up plus one of cardio. It's great if you only have a little time because two workouts are 5 mins and two are 8 mins per body zone. So, say you have 30 mins, you can do 5 mins of abs, 5 mins of butt, 5 mins of arms, 5 mins of legs, and 8 mins of cardio. (I hope that makes sense. I just re-read it and I'm confused! haha!)

RobinB = what is a FitBIt Zip and how does it work? I'm definitely interested and I get paid on Friday, so I'm planning how to spend my paycheck before I even get it! haha! Actually, I'm interested in pedometers (I haven't found one yet that works well for me), so if anybody knows any good brands, let me know. (Also let me know about FitBit because I might be able to use that on my phone, which is attached to my hand at all times!)

Missmandamonium = You are an amazingly upbeat person! I love your ticker.

skinnyjeanz = You're doing great and you are inspiration! Keep it up!!!

JNettie = VERY good advice. Thanks!

Now, for everybody who gave such sage advice on my friend...THANK YOU!!!! I saw her at my Grandma's funeral today and she's just now showing her baby bump! I realize now that babies take precedence over a weight loss attempt (especially since I have failed so often in the past). While that sounds cruel to say about me, I do want to be in her life and the life of her child. Sometimes being a friend is more listening than talking, and she's just as anxious and excited about the move and the baby as I am about my weight loss. Funny how we don't see things till others point them out. I appreciate it!

loves :love:
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I was away over the weekend had a good weekend with DH, we went to watch our son who plays college hockey a few hours away from us, plus our son was playing in charity event against NHL alumni so we stuck around for that game too. Although I was eating out proud to say I made healthy eating choices, and took the stairs every chance I could. Brought walking clothes with me but ending up being -20 (that is Celsius I live in Canada) so opted out of walking.

Have been back at the walking the last two days, try to go 3km on my lunch hour as I find once I get home in the evenings I tend to be tired and it is harder to do. Only been -7 last two days so as long as I bundle up I can get a good walk in.

Kaye - I hope the cream works for your knee and also CONGRATS! wow size 12 one half of what you started what an accomplishment - great for you!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

@missmadamoni - that is so awesome you can talk to your hubby, like you I find it hard to ask for help also, and help tries to be supportive but being that he has been slim his whole life tough for him to understand... glad your DH was there for you!

@mmwalkingquee - I hope you are feeling better today!

Robin - I have do the same thing you do, if I don't track everything I eat I tend to way underestimate my calories

@melwillbebheal - your DH and mine sound a lot a like, my DH has been a size 32 waist since high school and still wears a 32, he eats what every he wants, tends to be more starches, and heavy foods like butter and sour cream as opposed to sweets... and I too have gained over 100lbs since being married, I don't think he can ever remember when I weighed less then he did - that is my goal to weigh less then him!

@lauriek70 - awesome job on the 5K run! Fantastic!

@jtconst - sounds like you had a wonderful day with family and whale watching got to treasure those moments when they happen

@BJcamp1978 - I hope your appointment goes really well - best of luck

Aside from that I wish I had seen more progress on the scale movement last week, but I am sticking to it and fingers crossed for better results this week.

Have a great day everyone,

Donna
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!:flowerforyou:

I have been reading all the posts and keeping up with all of you. I have seen gains and losses, illnesses and health, etc. Best wishes to all of you!:drinker:

I am going back on the ecig. instead of smoking. I am at work right now on lunch and I have my last real cigarette about to be smoked. I am also going to stop snacking on bad for me foods.:smokin:

I have bad news for the T2T 5k, my niece is getting married in San Francesco on that weekend I think or so close to that weekend I will probably not be there. I will miss meeting all of you there.:frown:

“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” –Emelia Earhart

Tom
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Lump, Dump, Jump... what ever get me to find this again...
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I was away over the weekend had a good weekend with DH, we went to watch our son who plays college hockey a few hours away from us, plus our son was playing in charity event against NHL alumni so we stuck around for that game too. Although I was eating out proud to say I made healthy eating choices, and took the stairs every chance I could. Brought walking clothes with me but ending up being -20 (that is Celsius I live in Canada) so opted out of walking.

Have been back at the walking the last two days, try to go 3km on my lunch hour as I find once I get home in the evenings I tend to be tired and it is harder to do. Only been -7 last two days so as long as I bundle up I can get a good walk in.

Kaye - I hope the cream works for your knee and also CONGRATS! wow size 12 one half of what you started what an accomplishment - great for you!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

@missmadamoni - that is so awesome you can talk to your hubby, like you I find it hard to ask for help also, and help tries to be supportive but being that he has been slim his whole life tough for him to understand... glad your DH was there for you!

@mmwalkingquee - I hope you are feeling better today!

Robin - I have do the same thing you do, if I don't track everything I eat I tend to way underestimate my calories

@melwillbebheal - your DH and mine sound a lot a like, my DH has been a size 32 waist since high school and still wears a 32, he eats what every he wants, tends to be more starches, and heavy foods like butter and sour cream as opposed to sweets... and I too have gained over 100lbs since being married, I don't think he can ever remember when I weighed less then he did - that is my goal to weigh less then him!

@lauriek70 - awesome job on the 5K run! Fantastic!

@jtconst - sounds like you had a wonderful day with family and whale watching got to treasure those moments when they happen

@BJcamp1978 - I hope your appointment goes really well - best of luck

Aside from that I wish I had seen more progress on the scale movement last week, but I am sticking to it and fingers crossed for better results this week.

Have a great day everyone,

Donna

I totally understand how you can gain weight in the winter. I read your profile. I used to have a cottage further north in Dorset, Ontario (on Algonquin Park), and if you spent much time up there, you pretty much gained weight. Any woman I ever met who actually lived there, told me it was a constant battle, not to just stay inside, bake, and eat away the winter months!

I have the same goal as you...to weigh less than my DH.
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Tom- Glad you popped in again. Sorry you will not be able to join us for T2T in NYC. Enjoy your niece's wedding.

ushkii- Happy that you found us again. Welcome back.

I hope they call school off for tomorrow. We have about 6 inches of snow and it is still coming down. They won't be able to clear the roads tonight plus freezing will be an issue. The wind chill is expected to be in the negative digits tomorrow so not a good day. I just hope I can get out and go to the gym provided they are open tomorrow. I do have an appointment with my trainer pending but the weather will impact that as well.

Goals
    Tomorrow- To shovel out the cars especially if I must go to work. To get to the gym tomorrow regardless of the wind chill. I just hope the road conditions are safe to drive.
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Ushkii's back - hello old friend! Glad to see you!

Tom - too bad you can't make the T2T race.

Kaye - congrats on the size 12 jeans. I don't ever remember being a size 12, I think the smallest I ever was, was a size 14 - gosh!

AFM - Had an eye appt. this morning that took 3-1/2 hours to complete and I didn't even get my eyes refracted - I'm going to call tomorrow and ask about that - I kept seeing one technician after another, doing one test after another and saw the othalmologist for only 10 minutes. I kept telling them I couldn't see thru my glasses and there was a blur. SHEESH - it was frustrating. I kept my cool there, and only got frustrated after I got home and started thinking about it. :glasses:

BJ - Good lock.!

Hope the teachers get off school tomorrow!
  • RobinB0812
    RobinB0812 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone, I have a question. My daughter is on this journey with me and tonight we attempted (and I use that term loosely!!) to do Jillian Michaels' 30 Minute Shred. I don't know what I was thinking!!!! I was unable to do most of it and spent half of the workout marching in place. But hey, at least I was moving my body! That's gotta count for something, right?? So here is my question, how would I log the workout in my Exercise Diary? Right now I have it logged as Wii Fit Exercise for the abbreviated amount of time I was moving. My daughter thinks it is the closest thing in the Exercise Database. Any suggestions? :huh:
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Bump - So behind, but too exhausted to read tonight. I've missed you guys immensely and will read the back post so I can see what I've missed. Total funk last week. Pity party. Whoa is me. Ate non-stop and did not exercise one bit. Cyrus and I went to Atlanta for the weekend. Now I'm so homesick for my friends plus Cyrus' Dad's girlfriend proceeds to tell Cyrus he can come live with them any time. I about lost it. I have sole custody and that will NEVER happen. Sigh. I'm getting back to my old self though and will be posting very soon. Miss you guys!!
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    We spent the evening going to Nampa, about 60 miles, to meet our newest granddaughter. Jane Kaye was born this morning, weighing in at 6# 7oz, and 18 inches long. I'll post a picture in a few minutes. We ate a quick meal at Panda Express. I haven't logged it yet.
    Welcome back, Susan. I missed you.
    Have a great evening. Onward and downward. Kaye
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    New profile picture for a few days. Aren't they cute? Forgive a grandma's bragging.:blushing: Kaye
  • Skystrider
    Skystrider Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Hayley5680. Protein powder (actually, any protein) does help control your hunger longer. It may not make you feel full, though. And sometimes we just need to feel full. There's a product called Slimstyles (look it up on iherb.com or supersupplements.com) that has whey protein plus a very effective fiber called PGX that gives that satisfied feeling of being full as well as all the other benefits of fiber. The fiber was developed by the scientists from the University of Toronto that originated the glycemic index. You can read about it in the book Hunger Free Forever. You can also take the fiber in capsule or powder form. I lost 40 pounds one spring by exercising and using Slimstyles shakes for breakfast and dinner and PGX capsules with lunch.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    @Kaye...I'm so proud and amazed by you. You've really made such great progress (small pants and a new low!!)...GREAT JOB!!! :flowerforyou: And congrats on the new baby -- cute kids!!! They are brag worthy.
    @BJ...no tumor is a great thing...now to find the culprit.
    @Robin B...Water is a great place to start...that's where my journey began. I have never done laps but do enjoy my water aerobics classes (although I've been missing them a lot lately due to other things going on in my life those two nights). Yes, just attempting and moving the whole time is a success. Keep with it and it does get easier (not easy, but easier :wink: ) I can't help much with the logging it...I used a HRM.
    @Hayley...I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother. They were special people in my life too and still miss them. Keep those wonderful memories close to your heart. I think everyone gave great advice on your friend and it'll be wonderful to have your friend in your life again. A large variety of conversations can happen, just let it unfold naturally.
    @Laurie...enjoy the shovelling! I came from 55 degrees with no snow in SD to snow on the ground, snow falling and 12 degrees. This morning I felt bad for myself but now I'm so thankful that we're not getting hit like the Eastern part of the US. I hope everyone stays safe.
    @Susan...I'm sorry you're in a funk. It's hard going "back home" because it does make you miss your friends. I'm sorry that Cyrus' dad and girlfriend spoke like that...it's not fair to Cyrus or you. Back in a routine will help. Hang in there! :flowerforyou:

Tuesday Goals. I've already told them, but just a reminder to myself...no pop until vacation! Stay under calories and make sure I'm not missing workouts with an excuse of "no time." If that means staying up later, I need to do it. If that means I shut the TV off, I need to do it.

Today, even though I ate too many servings of mixed nuts, I made goal. I just changed my supper plans and had a much lower calorie tuna sandwich night. Met up with my sister tonight to resume our weight lifting and while I just BARELY made it, I did get all my reps in tonight. 140 for squats, 65 for OHP and 145 for deadlifts. We are going to keep going with the 5X5 Powerlifts until vacation and then change it up. Not sure to what yet, but am finding that we are getting a bit bored with this. Well off to bed...tomorrow is work, basketball pictures, C25K and choir. Have a good night!

Tuesday -- Lift -- DONE
    Wednesday -- C25K
    Thursday - Lift
    Friday -- C25K and swim
    Saturday -- Lift
    Sunday -- Rest (possibly a C25K)
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    @kaye--congrats on the new grand-baby--adorable picture!! :heart:

@susan--sorry you've been in a funk. :flowerforyou: Sounds like that girlfriend was way out of line--I'm sure Cyrus knows he's got it better with you--you're a great mom!

@robinB--when I did 30DS last summer, I logged it as "circuit training"--the MFP estimated calories for that activity were very close to my HRM.

@robin (ellen)--I don't blame you for getting frustrated! That just doesn't sound right. The last time I went to the optometrist, I had a bad experience as well. The doctor kept telling me I shouldn't be able to see at night well enough to drive even though I had LASIK in 2005, and have passed my driving eye exam every year. The only reason I made the appointment was b/c I was having trouble reading very small print and felt I could use a pair of reading glasses. She ended up prescribing glasses, and when I picked them up, it was like looking through a fishbowl. I took them back, and she said it was probably the material they used to make the lenses, replaced them, and they seemed only slightly better. I tried to wear them while reading for a couple of weeks, but they gave me a headache and made everything look blurry. Long story short, I have a $400 pair of glasses sitting in a drawer that I never wear. In retrospect, I should've just returned and demanded my money back. :grumble:

@laurie--I hope they call off school for you--the forecast looks ominous. Either way, be careful out there!

@ushkii--Welcome back!!! :flowerforyou:

@tom--sorry you won't make it to T2T, but a wedding in San Fran sounds lovely! I have been waffling back and forth between the ecig and the real ones--I also need to get serious about completely quitting again. :blushing:

@donna--I have a similar goal--to weigh less than the DH. Right now we are about the same, but he's way thinner than me.

@hayley--I hate it when I lose a really long post--so annoying! Glad you saw your friend and the advice helped. :smile:

@tammy--jealous of your whale-watching adventure--that's definitely on my bucket list!

AFM--tomorrow I only have one final exam to administer, so I should be able to make more progress on those essays. Got a few done today, but also had to meet with the other AP teacher to plan for 2nd semester. I have 64 remaining, so if I do about 20/day, I will be done by the weekend.

Grading goals:
    1. 8/72 AP essays
    2. x/16 AP analysis activities
    3.rec letter for my student teacher

Exercise goals:
    Mon--walk gunner DONE
    Tues--walk gunner + gym (lift and HIIT)
    Wed--walk gunner + gym (cardio)
    Thurs--walk gunner + gym (lift and HIIT)
    Fri--walk gunner
    Sat--walk gunner
    Sun--walk gunner + gym (cardio)

Exercise & Weight:
    Bench press = 85
    Dead lift = 90
    Squat = 90
    Overhead press = 55
    Upright row = 60

Overhead tricep extension = 25 (dumbbell)
    Bicep curl = 15 (dumbbell)
    Lat pull down = 100
    Tricep pull down = 90
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    @Kaye~Super cute grandbabies! My mom is pretty smitten with her grandkids too! :wink:

@Tracey~Sounds like you had a grand time during the Christmas celebration with extended family, its nice to catch up with those you haven’t seen in a while. Giving up soda’s – good for you, I’m doing that with alcohol until my cruise (mid-March).

@BJ~Good news so far, good luck with your appointment today.

@RobinB~Just take it one day at a time, maybe start off with a 10-minute walk on the treadmill or outside. I’m flying into FLL in mid-March to board a cruise ship, I can’t wait for some warmer weather – of course, I shouldn’t complain I’m in Texas and we have a lot of sunny 70 degree winter days. :wink:

@Laurie~I want to run a half, I was originally aiming for May but I haven’t started training yet so I may have to wait for a Fall event.

@Susan~I can’t believe the audacity of Cyrus’ “father’s” (in quotes as I use that term loosely) girlfriend! That doesn’t even make sense; all that does is confuse Cyrus since they haven’t really been a part of his life. I’m dumbfounded. :explode:

@Hayley~A Fitbit Zip is a type of pedometer. It measures steps, miles walked and stairs climbed – I think they retail for around $60. Several of us here have different Fitbits (I used the One for about a year and now have the Flex which measures steps, miles walked, calories burned, activity minutes, and sleep patterns). They retail for $100. There is also a new one, Force, which is around $130. You can find them at www.fitbit.com, Amazon, or Best Buy. I think Target carries some as well.

@Robin(Ellen)~I got really frustrated with my former ophthalmologist, they had all these machines to measure everything regarding your eyesight and then you’d see the doctor for mere minutes. I already wear contacts, but I’d complain about my eyesight being fuzzy sometimes and having a hard time reading small numbers at work, she would just brush it off. Oh and they wouldn’t do a refraction unless you ask since they charge extra (insurance doesn’t cover it so your doc’s office may be the same way). I finally changed docs last year – he does everything old school, felt like I had much better exam. He told me I have “over 40 eyes” and to just pick up some +1 reading glasses at the drugstore for $20 – money well spent! :happy:

AFM~Made a good choice at Cheesecake Factory yesterday, choosing a Mexican tortilla salad on their skinnylicious menu – it was delish! Also shared a piece of their cheesecake with a co-worker – I brought mine home and had it as a snack last night, I tracked it but will be working that off the rest of the week! :laugh: No gym yesterday because of work but looking forward to a session with my trainer this afternoon. I've been a shopaholic last couple of days, buying all kinds of luggage gear - my old suitcase was starting to show wear so used it as an excuse, found good sale but decided I needed other stuff as well. :blushing: Oy!

Exercise Goals:

Monday~Gym, elliptical DONE!
    Tuesday~Rest Day (late meeting)
    Wednesday~Gym, training session
    Thursday~Gym, racquetball with trainer
    Friday~None (HH with friends)
    Saturday~Gym, running drills
    Sunday~Gym, training session
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Back and need to log, I have a trip in Oct. and need to fit in the airplane seats. So finally a goal to work toward. Thanks for the welcomes back. I hope to be a little more active here too.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wednesday wish - I wish I could warm up. I went out this morning and spent an hour outside clearing the snow. I used the snow blower and the wind was not my friend. I came in and my thighs were covered with a snowy powder. I keep saying I need to wear heavier clothes outside instead of my workout pants. I don't know why I do this to myself. Needless to say I am now freezing. I am sitting under a warm blanket with some nice dry pants and sipping some hot tea. But I am still cold. I am going to work out after I watch Rachel Ray. Hopefully that will help a bit.

My Firm workouts arrived yesterday. I previewed 2 of them and OMG they are intense. They do look interesting and fun so I am definitely going to give them a try. I know I am going to have to do the lower intensity of the workouts until I get better at them and then increase my intensity.

Kaye - Congrats on the new low! I love the new profile picture of the grands. So adorable.

Kah - Yes they are ridiculously adorable. My have such complete different personalities and their own antics. They keep me laughing.

Thanks for explaining HIIT. That sounds a little similar to what the Firm videos do though their bursts are roughly 8 seconds.

BJCamp - Congrats on it not being a tumor. Best of luck to you tomorrow.

RobinB - Feel free to add me on fitbit. Here is my user info https://www.fitbit.com/user/28KV99 I use mine to track active minutes rather than steps. I am always under on my steps. But I do workout 6 days a week. I think it is wise to ease into exercise. That is what I did/ am doing. As I progress I increase my intensity/ duration.
    I don't have any advice on what to log Jillian as. But I wanted to say, I am proud of you for keep walking in place when it got too difficult for you. Keep at it and you will see eventually you can do more and more. I started out that way when I first began my Gilad workouts. Now I can do the entire workout from start to finish without any difficulty.

Laurie - Glad to hear you dad is doing ok. Did they end up canceling school? I got my call around 7 last night.

ushkii - How are you been?

Tom - Sorry to hear you will not be able to make the race. My husband is going to get me running shoes for my birthday next month. I am excited for the next part of my fitness plan. :smile:

Robin - Wow. I can't imagine an eye doctor appointment that lasts that long. Sorry to hear about that.

Susan (((hugs)))
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    jt: Your day out sounds fabulous. You got to see whales! That's awesome!!!!
    Kaye congrats on the size 12... what a great surprise! Nice work. And your grandbabies are adorable! :D
    Susan: Sounds like you trip was good and bad. I hope you set the girlfriend in place about her comment. She might of meant well but some things aren't appropriate.
    RobinB, I'm doing 30DS right now with my hubby... for the second time.:noway: The first time I ached so bad... but it increased my stamina!!! Well worth it. I would log it as circuit training till you get up to speed.
    Ellen, that eye doctor app't sound crazy!
    Debbie: I'm obsessed with logging too but I wait till after dinner or prelog it before if I'm running close to my limit. It's a good thing to pay attention when you want it to become habit! During dinner might be a little far. lol!

I think I've finally managed to shake off the funk I fell into. Yay me!!:happy: Now back to the business at hand. Well... after I go to mommy and daughter dance class. Bye
  • amandafauxpas
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone!

@skinnyjeanzbo – I’m just outside of Appleton. Are you also in Wisco?

@RobinB – I’m with you with the exercise limitations. Trying to ease into it to avoid further back injury has been a real struggle for me. I wish you luck with the swimming!

@hayley – Oh boy, I don’t remember the last time anyone described me as upbeat, but I sure am trying! I’ve had a tough couple of years and I’m just now sort of fighting my way out of the gloom and doom that I’ve carried around. So, I definitely appreciate hearing that I come across that way! I’m doing my best!! Glad to hear the most recent encounter with your friend went better for you. :)

@Donna – It’s been a journey for us. I’ve never been a small girl, and I probably won’t be even after losing the weight – I’m quite tall and broad shouldered, etc – and I don’t think he really wants me to be “small.” For awhile I think he associated me losing weight with me losing… some of the physical attributes he likes. LOL but now it’s a healthiness thing, for sure, so he’s much more on board.

@Tom – Good luck with the e-cig! Good for you! I have several friends who have had great success with it, it’s a great step!

@Kaye – Congrats on the grand-baby! How exciting :)

AFM... it was another sit-and-push-computer-buttons rehearsal last night for me, so not a lot of activity. And while it's loads of fun to sit back and watch the barricade boys singing, it's super frustrating to me trying to figure out how to fit in all the things I need to do to be successful in re-gaining health. There's just not enough hours in the day. I was also ready to eat *everything in sight!* when I got home afterwards, but I was relatively controlled about my late night snack choices and I tracked everything despite the guilty little voice in my head. Another long day today, but at least I'll be on stage running around tonight at rehearsal. Right now, I could just use a long nap. Alas, back to work!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

~Amanda