Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I think you look HOT!!! Of course, I have always liked the muscular look on a woman. Maybe it's because I have so much trouble building muscles. But seriously, you look great! You can probably just do cardio for a while and lose some of the muscles pretty quickly. :wink:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    LOVE this. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • IAmJeanaK
    Options
    you look awesome, great, beautiful .. ur body is no where near ruined.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    That's 15 seconds of my life I wont get back... might as well have had a cig.
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hahahhahahahaha, love the sarcasm!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    .................................. what man are you comparing yourself to???
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Are you being serious? I think you look great, you have a body I want regardless of man arms (which is a huge exaggeration), flaunt it and enjoy your new look
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I'm so glad I'm not too far into my weight lifting to stop! I wouldn't want to ruin my body either!

:wink:
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i have no idea what you're talking about! you look absolutely amazing! i see no "manly" muscles at all, i see a toned body and you look wonderful! don't put yourself down, you worked hard to get where you are. you should embrace your new body, because trust me, you look amazing! :)
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I think it's cute when other people don't get the sarcasm:wink: You look awesome, btw.
  • SteviePaige
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Jesse is NOT certified in sarcasm.

Clearly!!!! LOL!!!
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    your so funny :D
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Can't tell if serious or trolling
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think you look ten times better! You do not have man arms.
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    In the before photo you look as big as a house! (in the background):laugh:

LOL hilarious!
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i have no idea what you're talking about! you look absolutely amazing! i see no "manly" muscles at all, i see a toned body and you look wonderful! don't put yourself down, you worked hard to get where you are. you should embrace your new body, because trust me, you look amazing! :)

LOL She was being sarcastic:)
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Can't tell if serious or trolling

Then I want you to be at my next party!
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Smoking is bad for your health...just sayin!
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Smoking is bad for your health...just sayin!

So is lifting heavy for women! Duh stupid!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!