Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, you look SO butch and many, I'm never touching my pink Barbie dumbbells again! :laugh:

You look stunning, congratulations, more motivation were it need to keep lifting! :flowerforyou:
  • LennieRose
    LennieRose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing! I don't see any man arms!
  • saragetsfit13
    saragetsfit13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    LOL loved your post! Great transformation you look FAB!
  • skinnyskittles
    Options
    I'm hoping to ruin my body like that :laugh:

HAHAHA....I agree :)

me 3
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Is this a joke? You look fabulous!!!!!
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

JBjjo.gif

Giggles. :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You should know women bulk up if we lift anything over 2 pounds, why would you do that to yourself???
    I don't know if you can be saved, you already look so manly now, but try eating 900 or less calories a day and doing cardio only!!!

Way to go! You look fabulous!!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    HAHA! I love the sarcasm of your post!! I actually want to try some lifting myself!! MUSCLE BURNS FAT:happy:

Congrats! You look great :flowerforyou:
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous! :smooched:
  • willia123
    willia123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Copycat.

This "witty, sarcastic" thread has been done before.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You are totally ruined.. and look great! Good job.. cute post!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You guys! The first pic is of her NOW. The second pic is of her BEFORE. She is saying that the first pic is the cause of her lifting too much!

wrong.
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Jesse is NOT certified in sarcasm.

hahaha, definitely not certified in sarcasm.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    you look nice
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You should know women bulk up if we lift anything over 2 pounds, why would you do that to yourself???
    I don't know if you can be saved, you already look so manly now, but try eating 900 or less calories a day and doing cardio only!!!

Way to go! You look fabulous!!

And of course she mustn't eat anything after 6pm. And I'm not sure, but maybe she can save herself by spot reducing her arms? Whaddya think :laugh:
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Copycat.

This "witty, sarcastic" thread has been done before.

oh dear, someone got out of bed on the wrong side today:cry:
  • aamc04321
    Options
    U look BEAUTIFUL!!! I wanna "ruin" myself that way too!!!
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic....., Weights here I come!! :)
  • SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    As you can see in my before picture...I was shapely and very womanly.....

422946_3099678004535_1041711904_32700648_1852917221_n-1.jpg

I feel victim to the notion that woman would NOT bulk up by lifting heavy...boy was I wrong....I wish I had not strayed from doing the ellipticals everyday for 60 minutes...I have so ruined the looks of my body.. I have man arms now :sad: I should not have donated my 3 pound pink barbie weights... I should not have started doing deadlifts ( currently at 180lbs...) Thankfully, I have come to my senses before it was too late!
    THIS is what lifting heavy will do to your bodies ladies...you have beem warned.

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg

Dude, I was so ready for something to just scare the bejeebus out of me. Instead I'm all like, Wait...what? I want that!!! :P

Yes!! You look PHENOMENAL!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!