Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I am just starting Stage 1 of NROLFW tonight, so this was timely. I can't wait to ruin my body the way you did yours. :laugh:

By the way, that is the cutest bathing suit in your "ruined" picture! :flowerforyou:

Thank you about the suit...and you will LOVE the program- this is where I started...I cant say that I stuck with it ( I am EASILY bored!)...but it taught me the fundamentals of lifting.... I youtubed a lot of workouts....and watched the boys at the gym...and asked questions...the men at the gym honestly are WAY helpful!

I am also starting NROL4W and also hope to have similar results! Just a question about your response...are there some of the exercises that can only be done at a gym? I expected that there would be alternate home options to the given exercises...am I wrong?
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • kristi27278
    kristi27278 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think I am missing something because I think you look wonderful!
  • winterperkins
    Options
    I'm like everyone else here. I expected to see some huge burly girl that looked like a man. You look amazing. How can you feel that you ruined your body??

I think maybe you had a bad body image to start with and no matter how gorgeous you look and how fit you become, it won't be good enough for you. Maybe that is the issue and not how you look. You look like you worked your *kitten* off and you're a beautiful fit woman! :)
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For those who didn't pick up the sarcasm, try reading her post again. I know it can be difficult at times to understand context over a message, but she clearly uses humor and boasts a great sense of accomplishment in her post.

You have SOOO misunderstood me...I am questioning why I have you as a friend! LOL! :drinker:
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You're looking great!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    For those who didn't pick up the sarcasm, try reading her post again. I know it can be difficult at times to understand context over a message, but she clearly uses humor and boasts a great sense of accomplishment in her post.

You have SOOO misunderstood me...I am questioning why I have you as a friend! LOL! :drinker:

The fact that people are still not getting the joke has made my day LOL
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT to ruin my body like you did! :drinker:

Me too!!!! You look awesome!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options

One reason I was confused is that she doesn't have that much definition for someone who supposedly lifts heavy. I'm someone who only uses direct weights on her upper body and I haven't exercised in many months and I'm more defined than that.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

One reason I was confused is that she doesn't have that much definition for someone who supposedly lifts heavy. I'm someone who only uses direct weights on her upper body and I haven't exercised in many months and I'm more defined than that.

Just...wow...you must be fantastic at parties....
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Right?!?
  • awilcox1014
    Options
    That was awesome and made me laugh out loud! Congrats and good job!!
  • mfpcopine
    Options

Wasn't aware we were at a party. I was explaining why I (and perhaps some others) missed the OP's humor. It wasn't effective and the photo didn't help. If you lift heavy, you should have more definition than that.
  • mfpcopine
    Options

Right?!?

If you can't take disagreement, perhaps web fora are not for you.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I created a forum arguement....I can sleep very well tonight...HEHE!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Right?!?

If you can't take disagreement, perhaps web fora are not for you.

Hmm, I don't know how you got to the conclusion that I can't take disagreement. I think you went out of your way to be insulting towards the OP. This is a "Success Stories" thread- I think you've been around long enough to know that your behavior was rude.
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    *screams*

*throws down heavy weights*

*runs away*

:drinker:

Hehe, someone gets it.
  • susulani
    susulani Posts: 17
    Options
    Goodness I am going to sports authority right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Wasn't aware we were at a party. I was explaining why I (and perhaps some others) missed the OP's humor. It wasn't effective and the photo didn't help. If you lift heavy, you should have more definition than that.

Well your own pictures certainly do a good job of backing up your reasoning behind your own claims...oh wait....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!