Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I am just starting Stage 1 of NROLFW tonight, so this was timely. I can't wait to ruin my body the way you did yours. :laugh:

By the way, that is the cutest bathing suit in your "ruined" picture! :flowerforyou:

Thank you about the suit...and you will LOVE the program- this is where I started...I cant say that I stuck with it ( I am EASILY bored!)...but it taught me the fundamentals of lifting.... I youtubed a lot of workouts....and watched the boys at the gym...and asked questions...the men at the gym honestly are WAY helpful!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This post has given me life!!!! Thanks for sharing because for the last 4 weeks I have been weight training and doing cardio and I lost 29lbs....So thanks for showing me what I have to look forward to. You look AMAZING!!!:love:
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is dumb, you look good and not manly. At least 100 times better than your previous picture.

Fit is the new skinny anyway. Get at it!
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHA...awesome post. Lookin good girl!
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look healthy and in shape!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    You people realize she is being *sarcastic*, right? :huh:

You look great! Congrats!
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm currently trying to ruin my body in a similar way, these damn heavy weights! You look amazing btw :D
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • alexsis88
    alexsis88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey I think your arms look better! I do A LOT of heavy lifting at work and in the 2 years I've worked my strength has increased greatly and I can lift 60lbs no problem. And my arms are smaller than when I first started my job. Just stick with it your muscles take a lot to heal I have learned. Try upping your water and protein! Good luck!
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is dumb, you look good and not manly. At least 100 times better than your previous picture.

Fit is the new skinny anyway. Get at it!

This did make me SNORT!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yet another victim! OH NO!!! hahahahaha...welcome to the "ruined body" club :drinker:

** Forgot to add...you look GREAT!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    You look great! And I lift heavy. But it kind of bothers me when people post like this trying to make fun of people who don't lift heavy :frown: Everyone has different goals, different interests, etc.... Congrats on your success!
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm trying desperately to ruin my body as we speak with Les Mills Pump lol.
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What program are you doing..... You look fabulous
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    Oh you! show off! :) you look fab!
  • theMIDDLE
    Options
    THE HORROR!!!! Thanks for sharing your story! You're so brave! Hopefully no one else will fall victim to this awful tragic trend!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take this as a hilarious joke...or maybe just a ploy for attention. Not quite sure which one, but anywho...You look amazing, and WAY better than in your before picture. You do not look like a man in any way. I feel sorry for you if you decide to go back to killing yourself on the elliptical for hours on end.
  • bully_lady
    bully_lady Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, I can't wait to get to lifting again!!
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was sucked in also by the topic....great job and we look forward to more scary heavy lifting pics :P
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    For those who didn't pick up the sarcasm, try reading her post again. I know it can be difficult at times to understand context over a message, but she clearly uses humor and boasts a great sense of accomplishment in her post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!