Tell something interesting / odd about your life.....

Options

Replies

• tortor17
    tortor17 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A fish fell in my pool yesterday, we rescued him, and now he's my new pet!!!
    My sister named him Chilly becasue he was shivering when we first took him out of the pool.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I died once

got my first tat when I was 12

never been with a guy less than 5 years older than me
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I lived in Mexico, taught English in Russia, and nannied in Turkey, all before I turned 22.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that face paint/Halloween makeup is extremely hard to take off. I spent a good 45 minutes scrubbing an 8 year old's face, arms, and legs... Fun times. -.-
  • akj_25
    akj_25 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i was bit by a black bear last fall. came up my tree stand while i was bow hunting.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I enjoy being boring.
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    My partner and I have 3 dogs and 1 cat and a 3 year old. Talk about a crazy house!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i got hit by a real nice, white cadillac when i was approx. 7 yrs old.
    i was wearing a burgundy and white two piece at the time....when i woke up in the street, my top was gone....LITERALLY....i only had on my bottom part.....so i guess you could say it made me BLOW MY TOP....HEHEHEHEH...TRUE STORY
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I didn't say anything at all untill I was 2.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have a some what uncommon OCD disorder and I've never met (in person) someone else with the same problem I do.
  • Veronikitta
    Options
    I was told I couldn't have children my whole life due to past medical issues. Despite being careful (for reasons other than pregnancy) I became pregnant. It was so surprising that my doctor couldn't figure out why I was so so sick until I was 5 months. He was convinced I had a tumor in my brain and was going to start me on heavy duty medication and chemo. My mother was the one who suggested a preg. test.

My daughter was born a very healthy baby.
    She was born at 6:10
    She weighed 7lbs 11 ounces
    and her birthday is 8 12 (aug 12)

Despite trying, I have never been able to get pregnant again, and can honestly say she is my miracle baby.

Do you know why there is no number -9- in there? Let me tell you, that's the Lord Jesus' number, a Holy Number, your child was sent to you by the Lord Jesus. Three and Nine are numbers that I have always known are Holy Numbers you have 3 segments symbolizing the Holy Trinity.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    i was bit by a black bear last fall. came up my tree stand while i was bow hunting.
    No way!!! Then what happened? Was it full grown? How bad was it? You know what? Never mind... I'm going to P.M you for the story. Crazy stuff there.
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I was shot at Halloween night 1987. Luckily the dumbass was too drunk to aim!
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    i don't sleep unless I'm drugged
  • bt_13_21
    bt_13_21 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    "American Pie" is legitimately based on my high school.
    Are you from East Grand Rapids?

Yes ma'am. Right near Breton Downs.
    Until two months ago, I lived in Ottawa Hills, about a mile south of Yesterdog. I still live in W MI.
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I knew I was going to marry my husband the day I met him. We were in the 7th grade. We didn't have our first date until 8 years later. And we married 4 years after that.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I've lived in a country surrounded with terrorism and got out of a taxi explosion in a parking lot, I wasn't hurt physically, but the next few years were harder mentally (I was 13 at the time).

I went to 2 different elementary school, 4 different high schools and 2 different colleges.

I've moved about 20 times, the longest i've stayed somewhere (same city) is 9 years (right now) and the longest i've stayed in the same home is 6 years (from 3 yrs old to 9 yrs old).
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    I was reunited with my mother on Italian National TV- at age 36.. my childhood was colorful to say the least!
  • martindale11
    martindale11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have 11 kids! (9 adopted through foster care) between the ages of 3-21..never a dull moment around my house!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    In 10th grade, while taking my SATs for the second time, I got tired of reading the questions half way through so I wrote the letters A, B, C, D, E on the sides of one of my pencils and rolled it to get the answer. Whatever I rolled, I put down as the answer.

I scored a 1510.

(The first time when I actually read the questions, I got a 1050).