Tell something interesting / odd about your life.....

Options

Replies

• willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    I used to be a Unicorn :-)

^^^^^^^

Wow! Can I be your friend?
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Not counting pre-school programs but including colleges/universities, I've attended 9 different schools in my life.
  • not_virified
    Options
    when i was 15 i got run over and servived with basicly no injuries :drinker:
  • GuineaMother
    GuineaMother Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I own a star
  • GuineaMother
    GuineaMother Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Also, I've met Jimmy Carr twice, and he's lovely.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    How did I forget this? I broke my neck and lived to walk away.

When I was 16 years old I got hit by a car on my bike. I was THROWN across traffic and I attempted to tuck my head and roll. I unfortunately landed on the top of my head. About a month later I couldn't turn my head left or right without screaming in pain. Turns out two of my vertebrae in my neck were rubbing against each other.

Only think worse than the the pain I was living with (well actually I was turning my whole body left or right to look over there, my version of "living with the pain") was the physical therapy. I hated that woman, I was plotting her death, but because of her I'm 98% fine and I'd like to find her and thank her and maybe buy her a cold one. Why only 98% because I can feel the change of weather in my neck long before the rain starts (or whatever)
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    In 10th grade, while taking my SATs for the second time, I got tired of reading the questions half way through so I wrote the letters A, B, C, D, E on the sides of one of my pencils and rolled it to get the answer. Whatever I rolled, I put down as the answer.

I scored a 1510.

(The first time when I actually read the questions, I got a 1050).

that is kick *kitten*!
  • drateno
    drateno Posts: 12
    Options
    I've successfully resuscitated 27 people with CPR

That is wonderful...God Bless you.
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I hated my philosophy class in college. It was boring and I didn't care about at all. During finals week, I had 3 other finals for to study for that I did care about so I didn't study for Philosophy. I'm glad I didn't because it ended up being an essay test with one word on it: Why? I said WTF I'm not writing an essary on that. So my answer, WHY NOT? I got a 90%.
  • banishBS
    Options
    I am well known due to my career and my lifestyle is often lavish and sometimes fake.
  • klawwill77
    klawwill77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    interesting topic!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I've never had a valentine- though i've been in a couple long-term relationships; we always broke up (then got back together) after Valentines Day....
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    I had a third degree burn that when healed/scarred looks like a mouse on the left hand
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    lol wtf is normal about my life.

Im the only person Ive ever met who found the secret to living in a fairytale and making it work in reality. Successfully.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Met my wife on a blind date.
    My wife apperently had seen me a few times before when I dated I was dating other woman, of course never really met, and she didn't remember until she seen pics of my exs.. The first time was, I went to the prom at her high school (I attended another one) and apperently she never liked the girl I went with. So when she seen us together at the grand march she made fun of us, and couldn't figure out who the girl could get to go to the prom. The second time was, me and an ex used to always go to this wing place, and I guess she worked there. My gf at the time always were short skirts, and she remebers making fun of her in the back with her coworkers. So needless to say, my wife never liked my gf, even before we dated.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    My second toes are longer than my big toes and I love bacon.

I knew there was a reason we are friends! Me too!!! :drinker:
  • Veronikitta
    Options
    I am well known due to my career and my lifestyle is often lavish and sometimes fake.

must be nice...
  • Veronikitta
    Options
    I'm the seventh child of a family of 8 girls and 1 boy all born to same parents which were both raised as orphans. I inherited a psychic gene from my mother.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My mind is easily read.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    The first time I saw a picture of my (now) husband I was 11 and I told my friend that I was going to marry him and have his babies..... THEN... after 4 years (thats when it started) I DID. Married with two little girls been together almost 5 years. I always thought that was weird.

Also, my parents were drug addicts most of my life and I grew up with my grandparents. Weird, but true. I meet a lot of people with alcoholic parents but never drug addicts!