Tell something interesting / odd about your life.....

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    My mom called me an Pokemon.
  • jsabet
    jsabet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hung out with Lady Gaga one night - before she was famous. My group tried to ditch her that night because she's so fn weird and runs her mouth about nonsense.

I'm Middlestern looking but am from one of the waspiest families in us history, the Houghton family. Feel free to wiki the name.

One time I ate an entire bag of sour skittles during sex. My partner never knew.

I've gone to the bathroom in every primary royal palace in Europe.

I've eaten sea turtle before. Yes, I'm a horrible person. No, the nutritional contents are not on mfp..

I was at one point the voice of Virgin America, There's a good chance you've read something I've written.

I got a nose job.

When i was 12 I was pantsed in front of 250 girls.

I was on the cover of the New York Times in the 80's for charity work for afghan refuges.

I have an extreme case of hypersensitivity.

I have a tested iq of 152. But I also have debilitating learning disabilities.
  • jammer1964
    Options
    I am the pastor of a biker church in Virginia !
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My daughter attended 11 different schools in 15 years ........... she graduates CS degree this semester.
    (Master's 12 in 16yrs...?)

I feel terribly guilty for it.... & .... incredibly proud of her.

Her daddy is Mensa, but I'm sure-the-hell-not.
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I almost died when I was five in a swimming pool accident.. A screw was loose on the ladder and it ripped open my hand from between my thumb and pointer finger all the way down 3 inches into my wrist.. I only had one arm floatie on and the baby sitter had went back inside to find the other and I started to get into the pool.. The one arm floatie I had one kept me from loosing too much blood, but I was drowning when she finally came back outside.. I went into shock on the way to the hospital.. (because instead of calling an ambulance she packed me and my sisters up and drove us to where my mom worked who then had to drive me to the hospital...

I have six kids.. The youngest is a set of twins who were born at 26 weeks and at their smallest weighed 1lb13oz and 1lb14oz..
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    Amazingly most people will never meet a person that loses an ear..
    well crazily in 2007 I was in a severe car accident and lost my right ear. AFTER 4 surgeries they were able to reattatch my ear and and achieve half my hearing in it. Then in 2008 I was in a foot pursuit tackled a guy through a wooden fence and tore my right ear off again. Luckily I was able to save my ear again with one surgery....