Tell something interesting / odd about your life.....

Options

Replies

• DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I appeard in a movie with Matthew Broderick, Alley Sheedy, Dabny Colemen, others.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I've written an 80K word novel that I hope to have sold this winter.

I hope so too! I love to read!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I got to babysit for the director of the movie "Let's Get Harry" which had Gary Busey, Glenn Frey. It was filmed, at least in part, in Aurora, IL where I lived at the time.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    self diagnosed appendicitis (at 15 years old) was rush to hospital in an ambulance ***lights a flashing ***
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I train ferrets & I've been to Disneyworld over 40 times.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I used to work in the strip club industry and have met hundreds of celebrities. To name a few:

OJ Simpson (before he killed his wife)
    Keanu Reeves
    Gene Simmons
    Charlie Sheen
    Emilio Estevez
    John Goodman (and the entire cast of Roseanne - they were filming at Disney when I lived/worked in Orlando. I got to go on set and to the wrap party)
    Dennis Rodman
    Mike Mills
    Travis Tritt
    Chris Farley
    Carmen Electra

And my ex-bf is the guitar player in a pretty well known band.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This past January, I was driving on a very long bridge in Tampa, FL. There was a tractor trailer in front of me that had a steel "Oversize Load" sign on it. The sign broke off and was coming right towards my head. I couldn't switch lanes in time wihtout crashing. At the last minute, the sign bounced and went to the right. It still hit my car and caused $3000 worth of damage but at least it didn't hit the driver's side. The tow truck driver and the policeman on scene were all surprised that I wasn't killed.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My 65 Mustang was used in the filming of "Conspiracy?", a show on the History Channel that details the events surrounding the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
    In the 1980's I spent a few days in Los Angeles with Maxine Andrews of the Andrews Sisters as part of an event I planned for our company. The event was designed for senior citizens to relive their 'stardust memories' and one evening we replicated an old USO style show.
  • annadolezalova
    annadolezalova Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I change my hair color every month.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    FBI visited me in highschool

yeah.. i had a visit from them in College.. :) oops..
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Was in the back of an ambulance with my leg broke in three places, it was icy outside and the ambulance slid off the road, had to be pulled back on the road with me in it.
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I name every cat I meet if it doesn't have one already.
    #crazycatlady
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Man, my life is booooooooooring! LOL

I met Lisa Loeb when I interned at a radio station out of high school.

That's all I got.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I went to Denmark with a girl I was sorta/kinda dating end ended up drunk and married.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I got ran over by a land rover whilst on my bike 4 years ago. The vehicle didnt even stop to see if i was okay. Got rushed to hospital, lots of cuts and bruises on my neck, back, legs, stomach. Now i have a weak left ankle, therefor im not able to run for a long period of time as my ankle could give way at any time! :(
  • mrswoob
    mrswoob Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to get a half sleeve tattoo :drinker:
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Speaking of tattoos..................

I'm such a huge fan of Poison that I have their logo tattooed on one arm, and a portrait of Bobby Dall on my other arm.
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I've touched Alec Baldwin
    I interned for the Bozo the Clown Show
    thats about it
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to liquor (not joking)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I've had one near death experience whereby I almost drowned when I was 11. My mum saved me, as did a man who appeared out of no where and disappeared as quick as he arrived. Never got to thank him for saving my life.

Ironically, while on holiday in the same place 5 years after that incident, I guess I narrowly avoided dying once again. We [me, my mum and step dad] were due to stay on holiday until June 2nd, but decided very spur of the moment on the 1st to go home. Had we stayed until the 2nd as planned, we would have been caught up in a massacre and shot dead.