Tell something interesting / odd about your life.....

Options

Replies

• hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm still able to recite the poem from my Bambi audio cassette that I used to listen to three times every single night before bedtime when I was 5 or 6.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I've had one near death experience whereby I almost drowned when I was 11. My mum saved me, as did a man who appeared out of no where and disappeared as quick as he arrived. Never got to thank him for saving my life.

Ironically, while on holiday in the same place 5 years after that incident, I guess I narrowly avoided dying once again. We [me, my mum and step dad] were due to stay on holiday until June 2nd, but decided very spur of the moment on the 1st to go home. Had we stayed until the 2nd as planned, we would have been caught up in a massacre and shot dead.

THAT gave me chills.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    My 3rd grade recess was interrupted by then governor clinton droning on about education while channel 7 news was filming (this was back in '84 and I was living in Arkansas).....I knew that man would be trouble some day \m/
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    My 3rd grade recess was interrupted by then governor clinton droning on about education while channel 7 news was filming (this was back in '84 and I was living in Arkansas).....I knew that man would be trouble some day \m/

BUT, BUT....BUT....he did NOT have sexual relations with THAT WOMAN!!
  • RubyWare
    RubyWare Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Had a heart attack at the ripe old age of 38 and survived (obviously lol).
  • spinningma
    Options
    I talked to a physic several years ago who channeled my mom (who has been gone now 10 years). She said things that only my mother could have known.... I am such a believer.

When my mom was sick and I got the call at work that things were not going well, I took off. While I was driving to my mom's about 40 minutes away I was crying and I said "please God, do not let her go, please wait until I can be there." Then I changed my mind and said... "NO God, if it is time for her to go, it is okay, please take care of her." That was at 10:15.... when I got to my mom's she was gone and the time of death was 10:15.

We had many talks while she was sick and she shared about a couple out of body experiences that she had along with seeing angels.
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I hugged President Obama and Hilary Clinton. They are both very warm and lovely people.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I talked to a physic several years ago who channeled my mom (who has been gone now 10 years). She said things that only my mother could have known.... I am such a believer.

When my mom was sick and I got the call at work that things were not going well, I took off. While I was driving to my mom's about 40 minutes away I was crying and I said "please God, do not let her go, please wait until I can be there." Then I changed my mind and said... "NO God, if it is time for her to go, it is okay, please take care of her." That was at 10:15.... when I got to my mom's she was gone and the time of death was 10:15.

We had many talks while she was sick and she shared about a couple out of body experiences that she had along with seeing angels.

:heart:
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    I don 't have bones on the right side of my face. (orbital to jaw) I have plates & wires holding everything together. I got hurt on the playground when i was in first grade and had to have reconstructive surgery.
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    The very first time I flew in an airplane, I jumped out of it.

Intentionally.

With a parachute!
  • raoflight
    raoflight Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did drugs for 8 years before i decided to get help and get clean.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've been tracked by police dogs through the woods because they thought my friends and I were stealing car batteries... Very, very strange night that was.
  • spaceys
    spaceys Posts: 58
    Options
    I seem to be obsessed with geneaology
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I had my first two children at home, yes on purpose.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    1.- I have climbed 4 pyramids. 2.- I am the owner of an ancient rare jade/brown jade ring. 3.- I'm an avid gamer. 4.- I've traveled to over 13 countries, +100 cities. 5.- The longest I have ever been on an airplane is 26 hours.
  • jeanzbeanz
    Options
    I had a fantastic childhood growing up on a teeny, tiny island (3 miles long, 1/2 mile wide) called Kwajalein in the Marshall Islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Yokwe!
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i completely agree, I'd rather own a bicycle than a car.
  • addaline22
    addaline22 Posts: 114
    Options
    I found a 'possum in our car port, a man hand sized tree frog in my mail box and a gecko in my living room. its all wild kingdom here this week.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My birth is in a medical journal :-D
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to liquor (not joking)

oh wow!!!!