what did you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Delicious smoothie with chocolate milk, frozen banana, vanilla protein powder, and shredded coconut.
  • nyYankeesGirl2012
    Options
    my friends mom works for weight watchers, she says that it doesnt have to do with the CALORIES you eat as much as it does the Protein and such... for example, 2 eggs is good, but what about scrambling 2 eggs, putting some low fat feta on it, and eating it in a whole wheat torilla shell with onions... it way more than just the 200 calories, but it'll keep you fuller longer, and has so much protein and everything... since i found this out i lost weight wayy faster bc i no longer think about "calories" as i do what those calories are.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    A hot dog with carrots. But that's because I didn't get up until noon.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Nonfat Greek yogurt
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    Better Oats Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal with a tsp of whipped butter.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    fat free cottage cheese and a plum today, yesterday was a yoplait light fat free yogurt.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Light & Fit vanilla greek yogurt :)
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat and honey english muffin with double fiber. 1/2 avocado, 1/2 sliced roma tomatoe, two poached eggs. :happy:
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cheerios. dm;hs.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    BLT sandwich. Just picked tomatoes are delicious. Little high in calorie content but worth it!
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    An egg (we have our own chickens) with 1/2 slice baby swiss, slice of avocado, slice of tomato and a small squirt (about a tsp) of italian dressing :) YUM!! Sometimes I put all that between the bread of whole grain eng. muffin ;-)
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    One cup of Special K fruit and yogurt cereal with one cup of 1% milk. Portioning that delicious cereal is very hard to do, but I did it!
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    1 egg, 1/2 cup of lowfat vanilla yogurt, and a plain whole grain blueberry waffle (:

255 calories (:
  • cyndispot
    cyndispot Posts: 135
    Options
    I have some new options to try...thanks I'm going to take notes on this thread.
  • mendodcm
    Options
    1 whole fried egg
    0.75 cups of Ore-Ida O Brian potatoes
    1 Fiber One fiber bar

292 calories total not including ketchup for the potatoes or the salsa for the egg.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    trader joes sourdough wheat sandwich bread (one piece 90 cals) toasted with 1/4 avacado on it.. a over medium fried egg...oh and little hoagie sandwich sweet pickle spraed under it... a baby bell (reg not lt) cheese and a sliced fresh home grown tomatoe on the side w/salt/pep on it.. and 2 cups of coffee with trader joes hazelnut creamer (2tbsp in first cup and 1 1/2 in the second) healthy fats satisfying 'rounded' breakfast.. and saturday for me.. so more time to have a hearty one.... I dont do cereal anymore.. not worth my cals.. LOL ... and if i do its at nt for snack or something.. but not how I start my day!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Kashi Autumn Harvest with a sliced banana, cinnamon, and unsweetened Almond Breeze.

... Then 3/4 cup of carrot cake ice cream. *Faceplant*

I was off to a good start, at least. I'll make up for it with dinner. Promise.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out odds and ends in the kitchen getting ready for the weekend shopping.

One lenders egg bagel, one T whipped cream cheese, an aging banana and black coffee.

LOL @ 'aging' banana..' love the detail there.. haha
    last wk i tried to eat one aging.. before went bad.. cant do it.. i gag.. LOL
    i think those are meant for nana bread or nana muffins :bigsmile:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I had Fiber One Original and almond milk and blueberries for about 200 calories and 15 g of fiber.
  • SibylDiane
    SibylDiane Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    cream of wheat with skim milk and dried blueberries, plus black coffee. 210 calories plus 30% of my calcium and 45% of my iron for the day :)