what did you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My body by VI shake mix with orange mango juice, 1 cup of spinach, tblsp chia seeds, and fresh 1/2 inch slice of ginger. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    farina cooked with milk with fresh fruits sweetened with home made cherry jam - over 300 calories but this is breakfest so it should be filling and substantial if you ask me :D
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Most of the week it's been cottage cheese or plain Greek yogurt, fruit, Kashi Go Lean cereal dry, 2 hard boiled eggs. 430 calories before 6am. Then at around 9am I will have a protein bar and nuts or a meal replacement bar. So another 370-400 calories. Totalling about 800 calories before lunch.
  • fernandesg
    fernandesg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This might be weird...but every other friday I let myself have a donut if I really want one (my favorite thing ever). Today was the day so I got an old fashioned. It was awesome. Just gotta do some extra exercise after work!!

Me too! Today was a cream filled donut with chocolate icing from 7-11 :blushing: Best 250 calories ever!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,795 Member
    Options
    1/2 a banana, 3 apple slices, and 2 slices of chicken lunch meat lol
    I know it sounds weird but in a grazer, I just eat a little of whatever sounds good haha
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecans. :heart:
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    Green shake with banana, romaine lettuce, kale, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries mango, and lemon. Mmmm! (Yeah, it was kind of pink colored, but there was at least 1/2 head of lettuce in my portion!)
  • shaky115
    shaky115 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon and 2 hard-boiled eggs and some sliced deli turkey breast(I was hungry!! lol)
  • fivepence
    fivepence Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    300g packet of mixed fruit and a Greek style honeyed peach flavour Muller Light. Delicious.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This is not everyday,but today I had a hard boiled egg,3 slices of turkey bacon and 2 cups of coffee with half and half and sugar. I do have coffee in the mornings,though.
  • pohlcm08
    pohlcm08 Posts: 61
    Options
    Kashi Honey and Cinnamon Oatmeal with Almond milk, and coffee
  • annamarie9310
    Options
    had a bowl of quaker strawberries and cream oatmeal:) yummy!
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sunrise vanilla crunch cereal. SO GOOD!
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    2 scrambbled eggs, 2 slices of whole wheat toast and 1 slice of american cheese. It was only 325 calories! And very filling!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Doing 6 weeks to OMG!!! diet this = no breakfast. So its water or green tea :)
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    20 oz water, vanilla soy latte, wheat toast w/ jif crunchy peanut butter, 3 egg whites
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    2 packets of plain instant oats
    1/4 cup blueberries
    1/4 cup of 2% milk
    teaspoon of honey
    3 or 4 oz of OJ to wash down my vitamins
    cup of green tea

= 326 cal.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Banana Fridge Oats
    eta: 279 cal

What is this? It sounds good...I want the recipe, PA-lease!!!

I had Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free hot cereal with cherries, plant fusion protein powder and walnuts.
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    mmmm never considered mixing PB2 with fruit and kale, ill have to try that out!!
    I mix my shake with spinach and flax seeds and frsh ginger......I love it authough people look at it and think EWE!! :drinker:
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Red delicious apple and Special K Bar Chocolatey Pretzel - taking my grandson out for lunch.