what did you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• mom2rpkp
    mom2rpkp Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I eat a hard-boiled egg and a green smoothie - 1 cup frozen spinach, 1/2 peach, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup orange juice, and 1.5 cups water blended until smooth. And 2 cups black coffee.
  • gryhndmom
    gryhndmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Value (Wal-Mart) instant Apple and cinnamon oatmeal. Great Value light yogurt (banana cream pie). Diet Snapple Trop*A*Rocka. 240 calories. This is my normal daily breakfast. Today I splurged and added a blueberyy cake donught (350 calories)...
  • shellyk972
    shellyk972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    cheerios with blueberries and skim milk: 196 cals :)
  • simplynaturalfarm
    simplynaturalfarm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing every morning (I thrive on routine so I don't have to think about food too much)
    A cup of tea and a smoothie - Raw yogurt, raw milk (I milk my own cow), organic strawberries, blueberries and 2 tbsp coconut oil - ground flax seed if I'm in the mood. If I'm going to need more, I'll do some eggs and homemade sausage (to skip nitrates and sugars) but the eggs are usually my lunch :)
    Must have a few British people here . . . porridge, marmite and crumpets :) My mum was raised in a British boarding school and raised us on 4 o'clock tea but I also have it for breakfast instead of coffee
    Hea
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    peanutbutter toast
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't really had breakfast yet, I usually have yogurt or cereal before I hit the gym. After I have some wraps with corn tortillas, some kind of meat, and veggies. My breakfast is always the biggest meal for me, usually 400-600 calories. I love feeling full in the morning!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Two sesame/wholewheat crispbreads with some butter and one thin slice of roast beef.
    A glass of OJ.
    Iron supplement.
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Safslim and a whole grapefruit!! I'm slightly addicted!! :love:
  • Burtowski
    Burtowski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Protein Shake:
    1 Scoop Optimum Nutrition 100% Natural Whey Chocolate
    1 Scoop Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Cookies and Cream
    1/4 cup frozen strawberries
    1/4 cup frozen mango
    6 oz Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt with:
    4 tbs of PB2 Powered Peanut Butter
    1/2 cup of Quaker Natural Granola
    1 Banana

810 calories, 104g carbs, 10g fat, 80g protein.

Shooting for 3,800 calories today.

Is the Cookies and Cream flavor good on it's own? I want to try their different flavors, but am afraid of it not being very good and stuck with a tub of protein I will never use.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Depends.

If I'm in a hurry:

Odwalla protien monster diluted with unsweetened Almond Breeze
    Piece of fruit (peach, apple, banana, grapefruit, berries)

If I have time:
    Egg Whites (4) with chopped celery, tomato, onions on a bed of spinach (my favorite right now!)
    100 Cal English Muffin
    Piece of fruit

Oh and always coffee. :)
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    An apple.
  • lindadevito
    Options
    1 boiled egg, 1 coffee with cream and sugar, and 1 black coffee= 180
  • Mizztink72
    Options
    8 ozs of grits and one banana washed down with a bottle of water.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Spicy Chichen Egg and Cheese Bagel (1/2 of the bagel) and 1/2 order of hashbrowns from Chik-Fil-A. Definitely not the best choice, but I was quite hungry and it would have been awhile before I could've if I hadn't stopped there. Plus I needed something easy to eat.
  • nikkiw283
    Options
    quaker honey nut oatmeal squares w/ 2% milk
  • Jexebel
    Jexebel Posts: 67
    Options
    Peice of whole wheat toast and egg and 3 slices of some delicious polish salami. Egg was supposed to be sunny side up but the yolk cracked :((((
  • TwinkieOfMyEye
    Options
    My usual mid-week healthy shake with almond milk (unsweetened, of course), Metabolic Reset chocolate powder, PB2, flax seed, Kale, and Costco frozen mixed berries..Never get tired of this, and it's only 235 calories!
  • APawli1224
    APawli1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    eggs with cheese and shrimp :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    little mini deli platter I made, four slices of steak, a cut up cheese string, three kalamata olives and a little mustard for dipping...

it was AWESOME.