what did you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• cnphel0
    cnphel0 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I made 2 breakfast burritos. 1 egg, egg whites, onion, green pepper and a slice of bacon on two tortillas. Total calories 226!
  • lyblood1
    lyblood1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    2 egg omelet with tomatoes and onion.
  • derra99
    derra99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Maple Blueberry Fridge Oats...approx. 250 calories. I am addicted them!
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    100g of Instant Oats mixed into 125ml of semi-skimmed milk.

However, I do intend from tomorrow to switch to skimmed milk. The only reason I used semi-skimmed was because the other half bought the wrong type, but I can't stand it anymore. :)

Currently comes out at 525 calories, but should be 488 when on skimmed milk.
  • theMIDDLE
    Options
    coffee!!
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Chobani Strawberry yogurt with raspberries, 2 mini homemade pumpkin muffins ~ 410 calories
  • gdmarquis
    gdmarquis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    black coffee and stonyfield organic blueberry yogurt ... had a peach for a snack a few hours later.
  • laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Blueberry Chobani non fat Greek Yogurt, slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter, and COFFEE w/ half&half and sugar. <300 cals
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Greek yogurt with cereal mixed in and 2 egg whites. I'm sure I'll be very hungry soon :( keeping it light today as we're going bowling/husbands work event. So dinner will be bowling alley food- blah
  • kbaharaeen
    Options
    1 banana millet muffin (with walnuts!) and skim milk.
  • Phadoo
    Phadoo Posts: 1
    Options
    i had cheese burger and chocolate chip muffin from mc donalds i wonder how much calories that is
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat anything, but I had a cup of chocolate soy milk (103 calories).
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Chobani Pomegranate Greek Yogurt and a Creamy Milk Chocolate Slim Fast poured in my black iced coffee for 330 calories.
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I had the Blueberry Maple also, it's my favorite!! and a banana and diet pepsi
  • jeet1966
    jeet1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet, it's only 7:30 but I will be having yogurt, granola and a banana.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    2 eggs
    2 pieces low sodium bacon
    1 wedge garlic & herb laughing cow cheese

Scambled all together, it was delicious 245 cals 17 grams of protein
  • ColleenRoss50
    ColleenRoss50 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    An orange, a piece of rye toast, and two hard boiled eggs.
  • crazygracee
    crazygracee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had one of my favourite breakfast pair today - Beans on Toast (165 cals) :bigsmile:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet.
    My office smells like farts, and I'm too disgusted to try and make a bagel or cereal :grumble:
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    coffee w/ ff french vanilla, and chocolate oatmeal made with oats, almond milk, cocoa powder, chopped banana, and truvia. Yum!