Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• LiveLifeLogically
    LiveLifeLogically Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To the poster that thought it was hilarious about people debating on this topic - This is exactly what I thought when I saw the 500 + posts on this topic! I never imagined it would cause arguments, LOL! I'm not judging anyone on what they prefer to do, I just wanted to see if there were people out there like myself who don't like to "let loose" in front of their partner. I will admit that in past relationships, I'd been more relaxed. When I decided to stop caring about what I did or looked like in front of my previous partners, I realized that the spark between us lessened. I like to still keep some things about my personal maintenance and bodily functions a "mystery" if you will. So far, it seems to make our relationship better. I don't know. But hey, do what you do!!! But people - please don't get yourself all worked up and debate on such a silly topic! You might get constipated over it!!!
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    dumb-and-dumber1%255B1%255D.jpg
  • LiveLifeLogically
    Options
    To healthyhandyman ^^^^ LMFAO!!!!
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    i think it's sad that people don't allow themselves to be human, and part of being human is bodily functions. I was brought up to believe that farting is natural. Personally, I think it proves that God has a sense of humor, and wants us to have one too, otherwise why do they have a funny sound and smell? Just another lesson to not take yourself so seriously.

At my age though, you have to be careful if you let one rip, because it might be more than just gas.
  • elisabej
    elisabej Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet crap in heaven above...are we really talking about this?
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet crap in heaven above...are we really talking about this?

Everyone knows there is no crap in heaven. Geez.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am the middle of five kids. I grew up in a house with a permanent open-door policy and a bathroom that served as a shortcut through the middle of the house (had a door on each end). After that, I enjoy some privacy. My husband knows I poop but he does not need to see me do it. It's just not a social event.
    He also has the "hancock" rule. It reads: "There shall be no talking when my hand is on my ----." Fair enough.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    For the people saying they "never fart" in front of their SO/spouse, I hate to break it to you, but when you sleep, you fart. And chances are, your spouse has heard it. I know I have. My husband has told me so. God forbid you have a natural, human, bodily function. If you can't laugh about the sillier things that make us human in front of each other without getting grossed out, then that's just kind of sad.
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    One word, farticles.
  • LiveLifeLogically
    Options
    Sasssy69 - Even though I choose not to fart in front of my partner....he does tell me that yes, I do fart in my sleep. What?! That couldn't be! But yes, I know it is bound to happen. Oh well, at least it's not with my own acknowledgment!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I think it's hot when a girl farts in front of me. It's a comfort thing lol

I've got one cookin' right now!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I think it's hot when a girl farts in front of me. It's a comfort thing lol

I've got one cookin' right now!

The thread lives!!!! :laugh:
  • MonicaT1972
    Options
    My opinion...once he's seen you give birth...what's there to hide anymore!!! LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    My opinion...once he's seen you give birth...what's there to hide anymore!!! LOL

I have to share this...I asked for an enema before I gave birth to my first because I was more terrified of pooping in front of my doctor than any other aspect of giving birth. I'd never had one before, and when I went into the bathroom, with my mom, husband and nurses all standing outside the door, I was not prepared for the sounds that were coming out of my ***! I was laughing hysterically, and came out of the bathroom with tears streaming down my face. Yeah, real mature over here! :bigsmile:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    HAHASFORHOOHAS-THEFARTTHAT(ALMOST)ALTEREDMYDESTINY

:drinker: I cannot post the Link, but hopefully that will take you to the Story. It will make you Cry, in a Good Way!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    dumb-and-dumber1%255B1%255D.jpg

Heeee Classic! :laugh:

Yes and Yes...
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    HAHASFORHOOHAS-THEFARTTHAT(ALMOST)ALTEREDMYDESTINY

:drinker: I cannot post the Link, but hopefully that will take you to the Story. It will make you Cry, in a Good Way!!

I posted the link on the previous page. That had to be the funniest thing I've ever read! I about died when he screams "I CAN TASTE IT!" I hadn't laughed so hard in who knows how long!

As for the whole pooping/farting thing, as I told a former boyfriend once when he chastised me for being unladylike, "neither is sucking a d!ck, but you don't complain about that!" So, yeah...:angry:
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    My partner turns the taps on full blast when he has his toilet time LOL wuss.

Anyway I fart in front of my partner, my farts are louder than his, he has little air puffs when he does it.
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?

I haven't gotten through most of this topic yet, but so far it has made my week. And ^^ that is the best. Post. Ever.