Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Let the poop flinging begin all over again!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    OMG, i can't believe this thread is still going :laugh:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    OMG, i can't believe this thread is still going :laugh:

Yeah, it was getting a little nasty yesterday. I was sure it would get locked.
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    All this poop/fart talk got things "moving." Be right back. In the meantime, read this....HILARIOUS!!!

http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny/
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    My husband and I used to crop dust in walmart... we're divorcing...

damnit... THAT'S WHY IT FAILED!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    As long as it is not during certain sex positions!
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    As long as it is not during certain sex positions!

hahahah. Worst timing EVER.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I can think of a couple of scenarios where it is bad news!
  • devilblkdress
    Options
    I have to agree 100% with the original person who started this post! I do not do these thing in front of my husband either and we have been in a relationship for close to 17 years. In all fairness though there are a few factors I consider; (1) I don't find these things sexy and I want to continue to have the ravishing sex life that we still have after all these years. (2) My husband doesn't do these things in front of me. In fact a few times in the last few years he has woken up out of a dead sleep with gas and apologized because it is just not in his nature. He is very well manner gentleman (especially for being a SSGT in the Army lol). (3) These bodily functions are just that facts of life that are a necessity and though in some instances they can be funny (the comment earlier about it happening during sex made me puke a bit in mouth mouth with the visual but it was funny) they just aren't my humor. But for those of you who love it keep on dutch oven'in it up! :)
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    again????
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,972 Member
    Options
    My soon-to-be ex-wife was vegan for a while and she used to taint the air regularly. Heck, I would broke wind just to keep from getting blown away! Mind you, there's a time and a place. Nothing worse than the closed elevator...
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I broke the fart barrier with my last bf. Well actually I let one rip when he was out of the room and accidentally dutch ovened the dude when he crawled back in. After that he thought it was perfectly fine to fart in front of me -.-
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Hanging a New Air Purifier on the Thread!!
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have to agree 100% with the original person who started this post! I do not do these thing in front of my husband either and we have been in a relationship for close to 17 years. In all fairness though there are a few factors I consider; (1) I don't find these things sexy and I want to continue to have the ravishing sex life that we still have after all these years. (2) My husband doesn't do these things in front of me. In fact a few times in the last few years he has woken up out of a dead sleep with gas and apologized because it is just not in his nature. He is very well manner gentleman (especially for being a SSGT in the Army lol). (3) These bodily functions are just that facts of life that are a necessity and though in some instances they can be funny (the comment earlier about it happening during sex made me puke a bit in mouth mouth with the visual but it was funny) they just aren't my humor. But for those of you who love it keep on dutch oven'in it up! :)

How would farting in front of your husband ruin your "ravishing sex life"? :huh:

People can have manners and still be able to relax and let a fart go, you know.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I reckon I'm the only person on MFP who had to look up the phrase "dutch oven". Even my son didn't know that one and he's usually the one who has to explain slang phrases to me. The things you learn on MFP!
  • LiveLifeLogically
    LiveLifeLogically Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so hard....of course, I didn't get through ALL 20 pages of posts, but as the original poster, I NEVER thought this would be so hilarious let alone go on for so long!

Thanks to everyone for posting! I of course did not mean to post this with the intent to cause drama or on-line fights between some of you very opinionated people. Never knew that a topic about farting and pooping could get so heated! And as for those of you commenting on why this topic was posted on a fitness/health site, well, notice the board I posted this in: "Chit-chat, fun, and games". NOT the "For serious, healthy, prim and proper, people only board".

I don't like to fart or poop in front of my man, but I was just curious to hear about what everyone else thinks. I have a sense of humor and thank you to all of you who made my day, sharing your intimate details about your bodily functions in the bathroom! LOL! :bigsmile:
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Pooping is the sort of thing I only do in front of other people. I just can't relax enough to poop when I have privacy. And, thank goodness for Depends!
  • LiveLifeLogically
    LiveLifeLogically Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    And one more thing...My partner DOES fart in front of me and he thinks it's hilarious. Of course I am at first disgusted by the deathly stench that comes from his a**, but I most of the time I can't help but start to laugh after seeing the look on his face like he's 8 years old again, laughing so hard he's in tears. So whatever, I am dating a wonderful man who has a childish side but still treats me better than I could ever wish for. I find that personally, acting like a lady makes me more attractive and beautiful, regardless of what he thinks. I'm positive he wouldn't give two craps if I farted in front of him, but to me, it's important to remain somewhat ladylike...for the most part :blushing:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    These "discussions" crack me up. Hey...if you want to rip em and burp in your sexual partner's face, go have fun with that! If you keep it private, go have fun with that. But a debate about it??? LMAO! This wasn't a discussion....it was a debate. About f*^king farts and *kitten*.????????? "Oh I have a better relationship because I dutch oven my man.....no *I* do because I am a 'lady' " :noway:
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I think it's hot when a girl farts in front of me. It's a comfort thing lol