Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I bet the OP never thought this thread would reach a part 2 :laugh:

Lol back again I see....... Causing more trouble!
  • tatimoco
    tatimoco Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Does pooping and farting in front of your boyfriend have anything in common with your weight loss?
  • madeeley
    madeeley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I fart and poop and burp in front of each other. People are people, whatever your gender. There is nothing "rude" or "wrong" or "inappropriate" about having a gastrointestinal system and normal bodily functions. If you don't feel comfortable doing that stuff in front of your partner in private, that's fine. If you do, that's fine too. For us, it just enhances our emotional intimacy because we are completely comfortable around one another. Personally, I would think there was something wrong in my relationship if I had to scurry off to the bathroom every time I had to fart....
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I bet the OP never thought this thread would reach a part 2 :laugh:

Lol back again I see....... Causing more trouble!

;)
  • madeeley
    madeeley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    And agreed.... why the hell is this on a weight loss website forum?

Talk about inappropriate....
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    And agreed.... why the hell is this on a weight loss website forum?

Talk about inappropriate....

Uggh. This is going to go over like a FART in church. :laugh:
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    How does keeping your bodily functions to yourself make you uptight....if you can keep it together at work (assuming you don't go around telling everyone you're about to take a dump or let one out in front of your boss) then you can keep it together at home.

Obbbviously there will be times accidents happen...and then you laugh and move on (no embarrassment or whatever). But if you CAN go to another room why not do it?

p.s. nothing to do with sexism....I don't do it, my boyfriend doesn't do it. Kind of like not making gross chomping noises at the dinner table, its courtesy (in my opinion).

Also not sure how farting relates in any way to an exciting sex life.....for those who mentioned it....thats just weird. I personally don't get aroused when I smell *kitten*....

Edit: This isn't a serious post. I won't get "butt"hurt if you think my opinion is "sh*tty".
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Also not sure how farting relates in any way to an exciting sex life.....for those who mentioned it....thats just weird. I personally don't get aroused when I smell *kitten*....

Well, I was going to tell you my *kitten* smells like roses, but you hate roses :sad:
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I pee in the shower.

This literally made me LOL.

Comment on the original post - I don't think it is letting yourself go if you fart or poop.. I mean, do you burp around him ? Does he do any of the above around you? If so, do you think he is letting himself go ? I don't think ladies or men should just openly fart.. like it was as simple as breathing, if it happens.. then excuse yourself and move on.. but I mean, have some manners..LOL
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options

Well, I was going to tell you my *kitten* smells like roses, but you hate roses :sad:

Haha because roses smell like *kitten*!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I fart and poop and burp in front of each other. People are people, whatever your gender. There is nothing "rude" or "wrong" or "inappropriate" about having a gastrointestinal system and normal bodily functions. If you don't feel comfortable doing that stuff in front of your partner in private, that's fine. If you do, that's fine too. For us, it just enhances our emotional intimacy because we are completely comfortable around one another. Personally, I would think there was something wrong in my relationship if I had to scurry off to the bathroom every time I had to fart....

Actually there would be something wrong with your intestines if you had to fart that often
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Does pooping and farting in front of your boyfriend have anything in common with your weight loss?

Maybe! Perhaps being soo comfortable can lead to being a little too comfortable. So comfortable that you don't notice the 40lbs creeping on in the first few years of marriage. This thread might be on to something...
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    This thread made me LOL.
    One question though, how have you managed to fall in love so many times and have so many long lasting relationships? (I know you don't mention how many in your post, but you make it sound like quite a few). Surely if they were that long lasting you wouldn't be able to have that many of them? There wouldn't be enough time to fit that many in if you get what I mean, especially since you don't look particiularly old in your profile pic. I'm guessing theres lots of people who are fairly open with their bodily functions that have had/are in much longer relationships than that (life long even), so I don't think it is related.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Haha because roses smell like *kitten*!

Is that why roses are so popular on Valentines Day? :laugh:
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This is one damn funny thread! I am laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my face. Between the hilarious stories, especailly the one about the gal and her hubby at Kmart...freaking priceless!!! The people that are so uptight about bodily functions is something else. I know we all have opinions but come on..REALLY?

I think the people that have issues need to get a grip! Seriously if you can't take a crap or fart in front of your SO, geeze I hate to see how you respond to issues that are really important!

Here's one for all you people that are disgusted by this thread...it's fun sending pics to each other when you take a dump and are proud of it!! It's great fun!!! I'll be the first to admit, I don't have to be ladylike all the time, you only live once, have some fun!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Here's one for all you people that are disgusted by this thread...it's fun sending pics to each other when you take a dump and are proud of it!! It's great fun!!!

Pics or it didn't happen! :laugh:
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Do folks find disgusting topics amusing? This is a weight loss website...

Hi Debby Downer.. My name is Lauren :)
    [/quot

Very Nice! Thank you!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Almost to part 2
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    last
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Farting & Pooping in front of your significant other PART 2 :)